EMC Show Yourself Thread 2024!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MoreMoople, Jan 5, 2024.

1. For those of you that don't know what this is, here's the breakdown:
    With each year we've done these, we've grown closer as a community. It's not required to participate, but is definitely encouraged. This is now the 14th thread in the series of Show Yourself threads. It will last until the end of the year and we will make a new one in 2025.

The rules for this thread are as follows:
    1. Please limit your photos to ONLY real photos of yourself or close family/pets (sisters/brothers etc.) that are REAL and taken in the year 2024. Any fake pictures or joke pictures that aren't you or about you IRL in someway will be removed if reported.
    2. Please keep any non-picture posts related to comments on the pictures/stories already posted. No extremely off topic posts please.
    3. Don't be rude to others. This one is pretty common sense, but if you would get in trouble for saying it on the Empire servers it is probably best to not say it on this thread. Of course compliments are welcome by all, but if you don't have something nice to say about someone's post/picture/store, just don't post it. Show some self control.
    That's pretty much it for the rules. Now let's see all those pretty faces. :D

2. 2024 Sefl Selfie! Got the Card Shop in the background :rolleyes:
  3. Started the year off with LemonBitz and another friend at Universal and Disney in California! I hope that you all have a FANTASTIC 2024!

Hufflepuff Gaaaang!

Nom nom nom...

If you posted a picture of yourself on the Show Yourself thread in 2023 and you aren't in the banner, please let me know!
  4. This has been in since 2015, but I suddenly feel like this is grammatically incorrect. :p Might be a case of zeugma? Not sure, it feels weird. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, nice to see another one! I didn't post in 2023, but I'm hoping to post in 2024. Maybe at the prom. :D
    Acemox2k, MoreMoople and We3_MPO like this.
  5. I don't remember posting a pic in these threads the last couple years so here is me from this morning waiting for my coffee to finish brewing.

6. Taken mere moments after I saw the 2024 Show yourself! I most definitely have better photos of myself but since it had to be 2024, I had none in the last 7 days :p Happy New Year to everyone!

7. Nice to see the faces appear again! :D

8. Apparently my image isn't working. I'm obviously not real enough? So much for ASI haha

It worked. So I'm the one in the red dress not the Cadbury one.
  9. Here you go. :) I'm not sure which of the two's you, though! Edit: The one taking the photo, I guess?
  10. Thanks. Don't know why it didn't load? Pippa took it (in the purple (Cadbury dress).
    Acemox2k and 607 like this.
  11. Guess who's back???

12. You input the link to the imgur post, not to the picture (which is in the post). Next time, you can right click on the picture and use 'Copy image URL'. :)

13. I don't know how I made it so little this time :)
  14. Nice to see some new faces as well as returning ones! :D
    Acemox2k and 607 like this.
  15. Time to join in on the fun. My first selfie ever. :)

It's middle of January and I'm outside with no coat. Imagine that!
  16. You are too funny daanhu :p
    Acemox2k, 607 and ultipig like this.
  17. i know i know 😉
    Acemox2k likes this.
  18. Looking good! Cool picture, thanks for sharing. :D
  19. Nice Big Green Tractor! Guess you *are* a Farmer Guy :rolleyes: