EMC Shops and Attractions v2

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by MatthewDA, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Residence 1794
    Promo Market +bb
    Owners:
    Brandtitus Founder/Owner
    Mccu0 Co-Owner
    Ocelottamer43 Co-Owner
  2. I'ma Bookmark this thread. Also:
    [16612 and 16611] - [Big Floating Island and Natural History Museum] - [FatAndyTheGreat]
    Its a double res, don't be fooled, yo.
    MatthewDA likes this.
  3. can I just add my shop like this?
    ifyes:

res number: 752@shop
    name: MagnusMercrator's TEMP. shop
    owner: jelle68/tomvanwijnen
    description: Because we had to remove 1145 while 966 still isn't done, we had to make a temporary shop witch does only contain the Items witch were best is stock.
    MatthewDA likes this.
  4. Added several shops to the "Additional Shops and Attractions" spoiler. Have a new shop or a new favorite? Submit it to be added to this list!

If you own a shop and wish to be listed, please submit your shop description per the OP.

Bump!
  5. can you visit my mall on smp7, 14599 or /v +ww2 . pretty cheap prices :)
    MatthewDA likes this.
  6. A couple new additions for smp's 1 and 8 - Bump
  7. SMP4 res#8548
    Owner: Gweeedz
    Description: A game changing enchanted book store. Prices are 2 to 3 times cheaper than the competition and the chests are always full. There are also some weapons, tools and armor for sale with a public anvil available so you can custom build your OP gear in this one stop shop of value and convenience.
    MatthewDA likes this.
  8. Hey, we've hit 4000 views! So, I'll send the next member to post a comment here 4,000r :)

Again, if you own a shop and wish to be listed, please submit your shop description per the OP (open the spoiler).

Have a new shop or a new favorite? Submit it to be added to the "additional shops and attractions" listing. Help new shops and grow this list.

ty!
  9. This is an awesome service and hey thanks for taking the time to make this AWESOME thread :D
  10. Several updates to the main list as well as the additional shops and attractions spoiler.

If you have a shop on the additional shops and attractions spoiler and qualify for the main list, please submit a shop description per the OP.

Congrats to EquableHook624 for winning the 4k!

:)
    BitcoinDigger likes this.
  11. It is good to add this to your Watch thread tab maybe someone could win 5k next =P
    MatthewDA and BitcoinDigger like this.
  12. 9111 - The 9111 Enchanted item shop - crafter31211 - From Armor to Shovels we have all your Enchant item needs!
    MatthewDA likes this.
  13. Guys like this post in thanking mr MatthewDa for putting together this great shop list
    Applause *Like*
    MatthewDA and MoeMacZap like this.
  14. A couple new additions for before the weekend - Bump
  15. Can you add 12009 to smp6, I have been open and usually good stock of gapples for months, thanks.
    MatthewDA likes this.
  16. The site is open for anyone to add entries. For example, search up golden apples or enchanted golden apples and fill out the form at the bottom to add your shop to that list. You can also use the rupee history reader to add every item you've bought/sold in the past 30 days, or register an account and use the bulk adder to easily add hundreds of items at once.

Once you add a single item, your shop will show up on that link.
    MatthewDA and EnragedChicken like this.
  17. If you own a shop and wish to be listed, please submit your shop description per the OP (open the spoiler).

Have a new shop or a new favorite? Submit it to be added to the "additional shops and attractions" listing. Help new shops and grow this list.

ty!
    EnragedChicken and BitcoinDigger like this.
  18. Added a mall under Utopia of all places :eek:

Bump!
    Mr_Poof_ likes this.
  19. Smp6 /v 13131 Mall rebuilt and well stocked always open
    MatthewDA likes this.