EMC Shops and Attractions v2

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by MatthewDA, Nov 3, 2014.

1. poof has a nice shop on smp2 where you can sell & buy amazing stuff,she also has great prices on heads
    MatthewDA likes this.
  2. SSRC Mall 3659 Always great stock we always push for constant stock Owners: SSRC.....
    MatthewDA likes this.
  3. The remodel looks awesome, well done! Please consider updating your shop description for 13131 and submit something for 15151 and 7313 (currently on the additional shops spoiler).

I've listed both under the additional shops spoiler. If you have contact with the owners, please suggest they submit a shop description per the OP to get listed!

ty for the bumps - I'd encourage all listed shop owners to give the thread a bump and offer any updates they've made to their shop(s). Let's hear what you're up to :)

Nearing 5,000 views...nice!
  4. Oh Myself and SSRCCorp or SSRCProperties are the Current Owners of the mall
  5. play-land succumbed to the derelict policy.
    MatthewDA likes this.
  6. Been busy. I'll be reviewing/updating the list in the next several days. Bump.
  7. Rough period for smp8 as they lost a few listed shops :(

Remember, if you own a shop and wish to be listed, please submit your shop description per the OP (open the spoiler).

Have a new shop or a new favorite? Submit it to be added to the "additional shops and attractions" listing. Help new shops and grow this list.

ty!
  8. 1547 is my shop and its supper cheap!
    MatthewDA likes this.
  9. /v +jp is a shop that sells a lot of the necessities and has been open for about a year and well stocked every since I have started playing. /v +gawa is a prismarine shop that will NEVER be out of stock if current demand stays the same. /v 15151 is silkens shop in smp7(the other two shops also on smp7, no clue the addresses and I'm going to bed soon. I can update tomorrow if I remember this thread again.

I might look at the spoiler and do whatever it says tomorrow as well but I cant for some reason open spoilers on my phone
    MatthewDA and DanialBuchinger like this.
  10. Time for a bump
    MatthewDA likes this.
  11. We've hit 5,000 views - time for another giveaway!

I'll send the first member who posts below what their favorite shop is and why 5,000r :) It can be any shop - listed, not listed, yours, a friends, old, new. Let's hear it!
  12. M4nic_M1ner seems to have changed their name to M4ster_M1ner.. :p
    MatthewDA likes this.
  13. Also he lost the smp8 mall, someone claimed the res and it reset :(
    MatthewDA likes this.
  14. I liked nach499's old shop, it was cool
    MatthewDA likes this.
  15. 100th post!

Also while it may be under renovation, 2000 always seems in stock, it's got an easy to remember layout, and it's normally good prices.
    MatthewDA likes this.
  16. I have a shop on smp5 at /v Skeleton381
    MatthewDA likes this.