EMC Shops and Attractions v2

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by MatthewDA, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Several new additions this week :)

Bump
  2. Smp6 Dinthar Permabanned. Please Remove his shop at list.
    MatthewDA likes this.
  3. This is such a handy list and definitely saves trying to find all these shops.
    MatthewDA likes this.
  4. Egg new mall. Coming soon on smp4 so here goes hehe

8015 8015 mega mall tomtark123 tisso123 lukafolz. Annnddd. We buy things from you for expensive prices

Think I did that right hehe
    MatthewDA likes this.
  5. If you own a shop and wish to be listed, please submit your shop description per the OP (open the spoiler)!

Have a new shop or a new favorite? Submit it to be added to the "additional shops and attractions" listing. Help new shops and grow this list!

:)
  6. Added three new shops this week - Bump!
  7. I do have 2 other shops smp3 7313 and smp7 15151, although they are not stocked at present but you can sell to them. I will be looking to more with these shops soon.
    MatthewDA likes this.
  8. Thank you! I always have trouble finding malls. That won't be a problem now! :p :)
    MatthewDA likes this.
  9. Btw, if you dont have your internet tabs up and want to find a mall asap, do "/res list +mall "and it'll pull up all the residences that added the tag "mall"
    MatthewDA likes this.
  10. Thanks! :)
  11. If you own a shop and wish to be listed, please submit your shop description per the OP (open the spoiler)!

Have a new shop or a new favorite? Submit it to be added to the "additional shops and attractions" listing. Help new shops and grow this list!

:)
  12. Added two new shops this week - Bump!
  13. Just noticed - 3000 views! I hope the community is finding this thread useful. To celebrate I'll send the next member to post a comment here 3,000r :)

Again, if you own a shop and wish to be listed, please submit your shop description per the OP (open the spoiler).

Have a new shop or a new favorite? Submit it to be added to the "additional shops and attractions" listing. Help new shops and grow this list.

ty!
  14. Comment... Heheh...
    MatthewDA likes this.
  15. Feel the love :rolleyes:

Bump
  16. Tough month for EMCs shops and attractions with several closures and removals following this months review. :(

If you own a shop and wish to be listed, please submit your shop description per the OP (open the spoiler)!

17. Couple of additions before the weekend. Bump!
  18. Residence 1794
    Promo Market +bb
    Owners:
    Brandtitus Founder/Owner
    Mccu0 Co-Owner
    Ocelottamer43 Co-Owner
    MatthewDA likes this.
  19. Tried to visit, no move perms :rolleyes:
  20. We had griefing so the mall will be closed for construction