EMC Shops and Attractions v2

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by MatthewDA, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Wow, this thread looks super useful. Thank you for putting so much effort into it! =) I look forward to putting this to good use.
    MatthewDA likes this.
  2. I know wassatthen has a shop on smp5 it doesnt sell everything but its pretty decent. same with xdiamondxdiggerx at 11096 on smp5
    MatthewDA likes this.
  3. Nice :)
    MatthewDA likes this.
  4. smp6 has a shop i buy from alot, 12255 Anonymous710,
    MatthewDA and anonymouz710 like this.
  5. ty for the suggestions! I've pm'd the shop owners to see if they are interested in being listed.

If anyone has a favorite shop that meets the criteria, please let me know and I'll do my best to get them included.

I'm opening the spoiler list for additional shops at this time, which is less restrictive (please review criteria).

Make your recommendations now :)
    anonymouz710 likes this.
  6. Try Leowaste 3456 shop on SMP2 it has great prices and quite a bit of stock
    Also if u pm him on forums might take a lil to get back
    MatthewDA likes this.
  7. How are the transactions for the shops listed at that site registered? There are only three posted for mine, one of which is for a single emerald. The same individual who sold that emerald bought thousands of rupees worth of redstone dust and redstone blocks from me that same day. Just wondering why that isn't showing up. Thanks!

*Edited: Never mind. I had never registered with the site and after doing so it read all 447 pages of my transactions and updated accordingly.
    MatthewDA likes this.
  8. Yep. I estimate most of them (about 50%) come from me manually going through shops and adding them. About 45% from that transaction reader. And about 5% from people manually adding them. Thanks a lot for your contribution!
  9. 6009 SMP3 :)
    MatthewDA likes this.
  10. We now have shops listed from all servers (Congrats SMP3!) :D
  11. Always looking for new shops to be listed. Bump
  12. I have a mega Mall At 9178' smp4' iTS almost finishes but its already openend
    MatthewDA likes this.
  13. Some stuff is out of stock At the moment becouse im sick
  14. I have a promo shop at 18824?
    MatthewDA likes this.
  15. I have created a multi-shop with a friend of mine on SMP3. My own shops are /v 6481 for NATURE and FOOD (includes tree leaves, tree saplings, normal eggs, and normal torches) and /6481@floor2 for MORE NATURE and MISC. And /v 6482 for BUILDING BLOCKS and FARMING MATERIALS and MORE FOOD.

NOTE: /v 6482 is my friend's. He has allowed me to help him with his res and he has agreed to help with mine. We've known each other for more then 5 years (at least) in real life.
    MatthewDA likes this.
  16. Smp6 /v 12938 is my shop. I joined this server in 2 months ago. Currently building new shop in same res. Buy and sell many type of items even promos.
    MatthewDA likes this.
  17. this is very useful. :)
    MatthewDA likes this.
  18. This is a good thread!
    I sent you my info 12009 on smp6, PVP Gapples
    MatthewDA likes this.
  19. SMP1 707. Mega Mall
    MatthewDA likes this.
  20. The Five or Less on smp6. I buy and sell just about anything for 5r or less. Restocked almost daily. Used by mega malls and others to restock their shops.

/v +w or /v Wiskycoo
    MatthewDA likes this.