EMC Redstone Expo Booth Reservations

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by iSmooch, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Bumpage People
  2. Cannot wait for the expo!
  3. Sassy Smooch, can i rent the level 4 20x20 open booth please.
  4. hey guys, I will update the floor plans before friday, just waiting for any last minute entries. Be prepared to begin your constructions by the 1st of July ! :D
  5. I actually can't wait till this opens!!!
  6. I have a few pictures of the build
    2013-06-22_16.09.53.png 2013-06-22_16.10.20.png
    2013-06-22_16.11.39.png

I can't wait to see everyone at the expo!
    PenguinDJ, Olaf_C and Deathtomb8953 like this.
  7. Ladies and gents if you have yet to make your payments, Please do your best to have them sent out ASAP. So we can confirm locations of players
  8. I want to buy the 20x20 on floor 4
  9. Name: Haerhitman
    Booth: Large
    Floor: 5th floor :p

I'll pay once I get the cash from my recently finished auction.
  10. ...bumpy? I'd like to get building...
  11. I did it!
  12. yeah, cant wait... must... invent... time... travel!
  13. Cube, your fully automatic brewery is creative but simple. Nice job.
    cube45 likes this.
  14. Good news everybody! death is almost done with the build and you will be able to start building your creations soon. We are still working out exactly how this will work but it shouldn't be much longer.

Once we have the whole thing setup and everyone finishes their creations I will start a thread for the expo. People can post questions, comments, or anything else they want to talk about in the thread. We will also have videos of peoples contraptions posted so be ready.

Thanks to everyone who donated and will be participating in this. Just a reminder to everyone that even people who don't know anything about redstone can still have fun with this and get lessons.
  15. You should mark people's areas with signs so there's no arguing over who gets which space.
  16. There will be at least one of us on to supervise the building so if any disputes occur we can settle them quickly. As of now the plan is to have only the create flag given out to prevent griefing so we will also destroy blocks that were accidently placed. I would recommend installing schematica to make transferring your design to the expo easier.
  17. Eeek. Having only the create flag while using redstone sounds like a bad idea. We would also need use, destroy and container to do proper redstone.
  18. The idea is that you already know your build and can hopefully use schematica to help build and know where everything goes. I will admit it sounds like it will be a little difficult and you may get more perms if we decide to.