EMC Redstone Expo Booth Reservations

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by iSmooch, Jun 8, 2013.

1. The way the floors are designed you could connect a room via under gound but in the case or two large rooms with a small in the middle it would or may intrude on anothers space same with going above so. On that note ill well have to say no unless you own renting rights to all areas in question

with that said if you do infact own renting right to [ex: 2 larges and 1 small to be able to connect them i would still expect something to built in all rooms for the simple fact that another could of used that space.
  2. Sorry about that,
    Electrobomb
    Both: Small
    Floor: 2 or whatever is open
    Pay? I will when a booth is reserved.
  3. Name: SpaceShuttleFan
    Booth: Large
    Floor: 2 (or 3 if none are available on 2)
    I'll pay when I see that the booth is reserved. :)

4. at is ridiculous, everybody so far that had asked for a reservation will get one... You make me.have to edit a picture twice for.what reason? If your u are serious about your reservation, you can just pay for it. Waiting for the picture to be updated makes more work.
  5. reserved is for people that can currently aford it but intend to pay and lying wont help as ismooch can see all if you can afford it pay up front.

Having ismooch edit a picture twice is silly if the spot/floor is not available that you wanted we shall either

1. ask if you mind relocating to another floor/spot

2. if you refuse [1] be refunded
    mba2012, somebody121 and ISMOOCH like this.
  6. I was waiting on confirmation that I could get a large and a small room close together before paying, as my computer fan is currently acting up, opening Minecraft and most other games seems to cause my computer to run superhot (~200-210° F).. So I have had to limit my time in all of my games.
  7. You're reasoning makes sense, that's why I did not quote it. It was the two that said "I will pay after I see the reservation" ...

I have limited time on my computer right now, so the less work I have to do, the better. Because editing a picture, then checking everyday if the reserved booth people paid is more of a hassle than it needs to be...

Like I said, you're reason makes sense because it was a special request, but not.the ones I quoted
  8. IGN: TheEpic5
    Booth: Large!
    Floor: 5
  9. I just didnt know if there were any spots left:) Also i paid:D
  10. Love the whole "expo" idea! :)
  11. I'll have a small booth reserved please.
    Will pay up once ISMOOCH has drawn a picture of a T-Rex in a wedding dress, flying a hand glider over a piranha filled pond.
    Only joking, will pay up next time I log in.
  12. I have a question about the expo itself, would we be able to sell books detailing how to make the machines in our booths during the expo..?

13. You... I like you.
    I do not see why that would be a problem at all :)

I will be updating the maps tonight, I was waiting for this rush to die down so I could do one big edit.
    cddm95ace likes this.
  14. I paid for mine for small booth 2k any floor works
  15. oops thought it was 1k not 2k i will pay the rest in a sec:)
  16. Ladies and gent the building is coming along nicely but we are in need of some materials this project has been quite taxing and a hand would be nice.

Redstone and Quartz are in great need atm along with stonebrick or stone. Thank you in advance for any one that donates Visit 5020 on utopia to lead a helping hand and to view the build
  17. Give me a few hours and I can build a smooth stone gen and start farming it for you.. :3
  18. there is a public massive on on smp9 at 18800 if you would like to use it
  19. That might be quicker because my machine keeps jiggering and I have to patch it when it messes up..
    EDIT: ... sooo, I got kinda bored after about 27 stacks.. o,o' ..and my computer is starting to run a bit too hot so I stopped.. xD
    2013-06-13_00.52.44.png
    marknaaijer likes this.