EMC Redstone Expo Booth Reservations

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by iSmooch, Jun 8, 2013.

1. I can donate a DC of stone bricks
  2. So, in all, I am just making sure I am down for a large booth because I paid the money and I haven't got any reply's back yet.
    Sorry if I sound ignorant. I am just worried that ISMOOCH or Deathtomb didn't write me down.

And sorry for asking, but when will this event be held?
  3. Anyone that has made a post in this thread will be included , don't worry. My computer is acting iffy, but rest assured that all submissions will be cross checked with my rupee history, and to floor plans will be out.before building opens up.
    Hash98 likes this.
  4. Finally decided on, and finished what I plan on showing at the expo.

This chicken farm is COMPLETELY 100% automatic, and I truly mean 100%, you just walk over and collect the feathers and cooked chicken from the chest on the right tower. I already checked and it will fit in the 20x20x10 space. How it works is that the chickens in the left tower drop eggs, which are carried to the right tower and dispensed as chicken, then a day later (Once the chicken have grown up) It automatically cooks the chicken with a lava blade and then dispenses it into the chest for the user to pick up.
    Hash98 and ISMOOCH like this.
  5. i am aiming to have the building up within the next few weeks. Most likely holdin gth event early july we'll be discussing this soon and have all the event detailed nailed out in a thread detailing everything.
  6. um.. if I have to build my creation from july 6th to july 16thI won't be able to make it since I'll be gone for a tournament and if this is so then do I get a refund?
  7. Anyone who does not show up to build on their booth, will get a full refund. :)
  8. ok thanks for clearing that up for me:)
  9. By the way, joshmcf's post reminded me of this, is there a limit to the amount entities you can use?
  10. It would be best if you didn't have a ton at a animals because of lag and the entity limit which I believe is 100. I wouldn't worry about it too much though as long as you don't use too many. If people experience issues with the limit then players will be asked to get rid of some animals. I don't have an exact number because I don't know what everyone else is doing with animals but less than thirty would be good. (That could be raised or lowered based on other players)
  11. Any builds involving animals well need to be limited to the lowest amount possible to have it work.

Also i would like to ask that the amount of redstone creations involving tracks and carts be limited also, as these create alot of lag
  12. Hey dude, did you get my reservation for the 5th Floor?
  13. You quoted the post of me saying that everyone that has posted on the thread will get their reservation.
  14. Just checkin'
  15. What does it mean for redone clocks to be piston activated..?
  16. Redstone clock on w/ pistion

Redstone Clock off w/pistion

17. I wont be able to build my automatic machines then if I need to use that kind of clock.. There isn't enough space to rip out my compact clock and trying to work out a new one with a piston. I could try, but it will only possibly slow down the machine..

EDIT: Well actually I stand corrected as I can place the pistons in the 2x2x3 area next to the clock itself..

2013-06-14_19.22.15.png
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  18. floor plans updated
  19. Name: five_star
    Booth: Large
    Floor: Fourth

Know, what does a redstone noob like me build?