EMC Redstone Expo Booth Reservations

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by iSmooch, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Hello, any details about when exactly it is?
  2. whenever its done
  3. Bump we still have plent of rooms to rent out people construction should start tonight
  4. just a question, would I be able to help build?
  5. We already have a full build team,as the design in complex we wont be inviting others into the fold atm sry
    cube45 likes this.
  6. Updated Floor Plans.
  7. just wondering when exactly building will commence;
  8. hopefuly i can start tmrw.

we have been working hard on our creative server and we had a few exterior changes today. This prevented me from starting tonight. On a good note Floor plans are done and added to the build
  9. New super high quality floor plans updated to the op. Also, this will give you a look at what the actual floor plan will look like :).
  10. Name: (Your IGN) Sparertoaster
    Booth: Large (20*20)/Small (10*10) Small
    Floor: (1 - 10 for now, we may change some availability later) Floor 1
  11. will we be able to edit the walls in between us? and I also think it looks a little bit cluttered.
  12. .... it looks smaller than it is. When you are on there you will see you have plenty of room. There is glass on all sides so others can view your project without having to walk into the booth, but there is also an entrance to every booth for up close viewing.

there are pathways that run between each booth. It looks small from the angle presented.. but When the build comes up, you will see there is plenty of room.
    updated floor plans. Any future reservations from now until later tomorrow will be counted once i return.. it is smooch's bed time.
  13. Name: brickstrike
    Booth: Small
    Floor: 3
  14. I'll take a small booth in the lowest open space.
    Paid.

Sneak peek at my incredible redstone build coming soon.

As promised, here it is..

WARNING be prepared to go wow!.

First in the off state.

Here it is up and running at full power.

15. Its amazing Davie...
  16. TheMiniKins
    Small please
    The lowest floor possible :)
  17. Ill take a small booth.
    first floor please if possible
    /r pay must be buggy:

EDIT: NVM got it to work, paid you smooch :)
  18. Demonthunder345
    Large room
    2nd floor
    And can i have a friend help me please?
  19. I'm pretty good with redstone, and I'm on the second floor as well. you can just ask me if you need help. Unless its a friend you want to work with, then im pretty sure ISMOOCH will allow it.
  20. Dannydan
    Large
    Lowest floor possible
    Paid