EMC Redstone Expo Booth Reservations

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by iSmooch, Jun 8, 2013.

1. They need to be called the small booth and the sassy booth.
    henpenben likes this.
  2. Use - setting repeaters/comparators, actually using the machine. Container - Accessing hoppers, furnaces, chests, dispensers and whatever else is used in our machine. Also, some people's computers may not be fast enough for't schematica.
  3. It is time for everyone to start there builds. Please pm Superdog93 and ismooch so you can get the perms you need.
    It has been decided that builders will get create to build and someone will be on to give access signs and destroy accidental blocks. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but we want to keep griefing to a complete minimum and keep all of your contraptions safe.
  4. I've fitted out my booth (hope I picked the correct booth).
    PenguinDJ, mba2012 and ISMOOCH like this.
  5. Something came up. Sorry. I never got a confirmation so I didn't know what would happen. I have plans and am too busy. Sorry.
  6. Attention ALL

All rental rooms are complete and ready for you to build. When you are ready to start your build please start a sonvo with Ismooch and superdog93 to slot in your build time.

Remember you get 1 hour to build so please have your build mapped out.
    Also haveing it pre built and use a mod to re-build would take no time at all
  7. Name: Melk73
    Room size: 20x20
    Prefered floor: 4th floor
    Payment status: Paid
  8. All the players tagged in this post have not yet payed for their booths in the expo. All payments go to ISMOOCH and you will not be able to start building until payment is made. Also I've gotten a few people ready to start building, all the signs are placed according to the floor plans we currently have. There are about 4 people who asked for a large booth and I will be adding your signs later tonight and ISMOOCH will do a final update of the floor plans soon. I'm hoping to have people start building by Monday! Maybe even by the weekend. PM me to let me know if you are ready to build.

Also, we still have 26 small booths still open. They are 10x10 and are 2,ooor each. Again if you would like one of these booths let us know so we can do a final floor plan update. All payments go to ISMOOCH.

2nd Floor- 3 10x10 open- 2,ooor
    3rd Floor- 8 10x10 open- 2,000r
    4th Floor- 7 10x10 open- 2,000r
    5th Floor- 8 10x10 open- 2,000r
  9. Name: Jeanzl2000
    Booth: Large (Machine may not fit so I'll have to double check)
    Floor: doesn't matter
  10. 3000r and you get the last Large Booth on floor 5
  11. what if my machine doesn't fit? Also how tall is the floor
  12. A large booth is 20x20 and 10 high.
  13. We do not have any open 20*20's after a recount.
  14. Still waiting to hear from the people who were tagged. :rolleyes:
  15. Ok. After placing the rest of the signs these are the rooms and floors we have left open as of right now.

2nd Floor-- 3 10x10
    3rd Floor-- 8 10x10
    4th Floor-- 7 10x10
    5th Floor-- 8 10x10
    1 20x20

Cost: small 2,000r
    large 3,000

All payments should be made to ISMOOCH. After a request is made for a booth , a sign will be placed for the player it belongs to. If we don't hear something soon from the people who haven't paid, we will have more 20x20 booths open.
  16. I have time today if anyone wants to build.. let me know!
  17. Ladies and Gents!

1st. If you have not paid for you rental room do so or it shall be offered up as new area for another to be rented

2nd. Building times are now to be request. Start a convo with superdog93 or ismooch to request a build time

3rd. Remember you get one hour to build !?!?! have it pre-planned and Ready to go !

4th. every one rocks!
    somebody121 likes this.
  18. Name: Biscuitboy5396
    Booth: Large (20*20)
    Floor: Next Available Booth