EMC Redstone Expo Booth Reservations

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by iSmooch, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Yes joint builds are allowed. I ask that every one have their build pre planned and ready to go and ues schematica as we want everything to be built fast.

-if possible make it so your creation can be toggled on and off to keep lag down " this way one can simple run into your display hit a switch and be amazed"

-Any red stone clock must be pistion activated to avoid lag creation
  2. Name: marknaaijer
    Booth: Large
    Floor: 10

Thanks. :)
    DarkDashEST likes this.
  3. .schematic file ready
    My build already has a toggle switch. It is designed for perfection \o/
    somebody121 likes this.
  4. Name: Hash98
    Floor: Floor 1 if possible, if not any other floor will do.
    Paid
    My friend who is a redstone genius might also want to participate in this. He is very good at redstone.
  5. Question: When is this awesome expo going to be? If there isn't a set date any estimated dates?
  6. aiming for early july, depends on how long it take us to build this monster
    Awesome as always BD
  7. so many colorful squares I have to make when I get off work >·>
  8. Mine is all paid up
  9. I wish I could build stuff with redstone. Wait a second, I can make a.... nevermind.
  10. Are there any large booths available..?
    Because if so:

IGN: autmnrain26
    Floor: 2

EDIT: erm, can I also get a small booth nearby.. I realized that my ob gen wont fit in the room with the cob gen.. o,o'
  11. Construction has Begun !
    somebody121 likes this.
  12. NUBlackshirts27
    Booth small
    Floor : whatever is open 2-3
  13. I would like to upgrade to a large booth.
  14. Any date that the event may be hosted around?
  15. Can I get 2 large booths on the second floor? Also, I will need to be able to send redstone above the other booths because the two booths have to be connected by redstone to each other
  16. ATTENTION!

Donations are still greatly need

-Leaves
    -Glowstone
    -Stonebrick
    -Redstone Dust
    -Spruce Logs
    -Glass

You can visit the construction site at 5020 on Utopia to make the donations and see our progress
  17. Is there a spot for a small booth open on floor 2?
    If it is i will take it and once it is reserved I will pay:)
  18. Please use the form in the op it helps us when skimming the post ty
  19. Sorry about not updating the floor plans last night, heat exhaustion... Anyways, those with special requests. I not know if you will be able to rent two booths and connect them. I think death is ultimately going to be the one who decides that. Also. Someone asked for floor 10? No. Just simply because if by the deadline of reservations we do.Not need that many, then you will get bumped down to another open spot anyways.

I am thinking about possibly opening up whole floor renting. Before prices are decided I would like to know of.there are any interested.