EMC New Permanent Ban Stance

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Sep 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh yes forgot that was in the Inventory
  2. Sammy I was on at the time And you broke about 2 rules In the space of around a minute. And If they pay attention to just big then the little things get big and the new little things get big (etc)
    mba2012 likes this.
  3. so. After reading this, Could i get my account unbanned? i dont understand although i read this post a few times?Help? :) i got a perm ban from maxarias a while ago
    Pab10S likes this.
  4. Argh!, wrong way to appeal etc etc
    /allcapsrage
    Pab10S likes this.
  5. Your ban was for scamming, and being disrespectful. If they banned your for scamming, it is likely that they had a large amount of evidence, thus you probably wont be able to convince them otherwise.

EDIT:
    zaaccc.PNG
    Real mature dude -_-
    Pab10S and PandasEatRamen like this.
  6. immature to the max, i agree
  7. :S i didnt even realize this. Sorry :L
  8. So many rich people banned...

"Thou then revealed why thy rich people are rich."
    ScarTheNinja and coffee_bullet like this.
  9. I'd like to give my opinion about this! As someone whom has suffered a ban, I do not know if that makes my opinion biased, or unbiased, but, I think that this is completely fair. So many people that are perm-banned and get an appeal go right back to breaking the rules.

There are a select few that learn from there mistakes, I'd like to include myself with those few. I think that if you have to work for this second chance, you will be much more inclined to not screw it up, I think that second chances should be given, but you should have to work for it, which is what the staff is doing. So I must say bravo, I love this.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  10. I know that its bad i didnt chose to be bad its just an expression
  11. Click that reply button when replying to someone.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  12. And on Netherack.
  13. What about the banned people's wild stuff? I mean they could put everything in the wild and go break rules afterward. Then it wouldn't be a "fresh" start would it?
    KarlisKrazy and PandasEatRamen like this.
  14. Basically they're going to enforce the rules. If you are permanently banned, you can try to appeal. If they find you guilty and allow you back you start over "as a noob" as people say. You go back to the very same situation you were in when you first started and had to go through the tutorial.
    This doesn't help your case I'm sure.

Uh, "i didnt chose to be bad" right, how else did you get the illegal mod on your computer and use it? You had to download it install it and then do whatever it was to use it.
  15. i think we are all scared about this, and you are very right, any action need to be thought more then once or it may led to an negative consequence.
  16. When I used it I forgot it was on
    I realized it was on just the second before they banned me
  17. I understand. Thank you for letting me know.
  18. HERE HERE!

Im sorry, but if you ask me a cheater will always be a cheater. Im not talking about using the konomi code to beat contra either, Im talking about people knowingly exploiting a cheat/glitch/hack to propel themselves farther and faster then their peers in an online game... and then acting as if they reached that point legitamitly. If you cheat it a single player game, your hurting no one but yourself, but if you cheat in an online game your cheating everyone else.

And I think if you dont respect others enough and you cheat once, well you show you have the propensity to do it again. And most likey the only thing will learn from getting a second chance is how to not get caught the next time you cheat.
    Glasi13, KarlisKrazy and Dwight5273 like this.
  19. Now i have a question.

what happens when the perma ban is wrongfully given . IE

myself last week, we have a wild city forming on SMP9 and a real life friend asked me to tear down the rest of his home when he was at working " as half was burned due to mis use of lava within his home while testing" and i was banned for it

now would the result in this case the banned was wrongfully given would the lot's items and everything listed still be applied ? Or are some sort of safe gaurd going to be placed to prevent issues like this ?
    Pab10S likes this.
  20. No actions will be taken in regards to your residence, money, etc. Until after a banned player appeals the ban. That way if it is an "accident" than no real harm done. Once the decision to give them a second chance has been decided... Then, only then will steps be taken in response to it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.