EMC Hunger Games Season 7 [FORUM GAME]-[30,000 RUPEES IN PRIZES]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Otus_NigRum, Apr 27, 2019.

?

Should you be able to write your own character bio?

Yes, I want to write my own bio! 6 vote(s) 28.6%
No, it's fine if you write it for me 8 vote(s) 38.1%
Maybe, I want a little insight, but I don't want to directly write it. 3 vote(s) 14.3%
I don't care 2 vote(s) 9.5%
I don't want bios for the EMC Hunger Games 2 vote(s) 9.5%
  1. Everyone has a story,
    whether it be what they did last week,
    whether it be their major decisions and events in life,
    or whether it be their entire family history.
    Those stories need to be embraced,
    Lest they be Lost Stories.
    And then we need to shove you in an arena with other players as you brutally fight to the death!
    Sorry, life is never fair, especially if you played the card game Uno before!
    -Otus

Welcome back to the most brutal game ever, a game where you will see epic battles, funny encounters, and many more moments that may be sad:(, funny:D or purely EPIC:cool:! Here's how this game works, you will have to enter your preferred nickname down below, then I will use the BrantSteele.net website which will take in your profile picture and your preferred nickname. You will then be put into a random generator, which will RANDOMLY generate scenarios according to various events. Remember, there is NO picking favourites here, EVERYTHING is random! Here's an example:

Jacob
    raises their axe to kill their friend,
    Rod Sterling

from behind their back but does not have the will to

Peeta
    raids a Desert Temple

WARNING:

Due to the obvious bloody nature of this game, I advise you to be weary that a lot of the content may not be suitable if you take fake or in-game deaths seriously, or if you can't handle most things. Don't worry, it's not for everyone, but you have been WaRnEd!

This season is different, I'd even call this an experimental season. I took the inspiration because of the beautiful Gaming_Comander and his new forum game, All for Anarchy which can be found here: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/forum-game-all-for-anarchy.80157/
    With this new experiment brings bios! That means for everyone I will write a quick snippet of information on their backstory. As of now though, I will be the only one who will write these bios, but if it becomes popular demand, i'll change it to where you have the option to write your own!

Also, for next season, I plan on changing the EMC theme to a Nuclear/Fallout theme! Let me know what you think!

Since I'm running out of rupees, the Prize pool is going to drop considerably. Also, I thought we weren't going to have a promo sword for the Most Kills Prize, but it looks like we do! Thanks jewel_king, and thanks to More_Moople for the rupees!
    1st Place: 15,000r
    2nd Place: 10,000r
    3rd Place: 5,000r
    Most Kills: Promo Sword

(There's also a hidden Golden Cake. This is very special, because if you find it AND win the game you will win a Perm Derelict voucher. To make myself clear, you MUST WIN with it, meaning if you find it but you die with it, you won't get the voucher. Rules may change in future.)
    Also, the winner will be given the chance to write an event for next season!

That's pretty much the gist of it, enter your nickname down below and you will be entered into a randomizer which will generate various scenarios! It will most likely play this Sunday or Monday, depending on the demand of spots, which there are only 24 OF BY THE WAY! (24 SPOTS LEFT!) and also the fact that I have to write bios.

Good luck EMC, here you will write your story,
    your story will be written, and if you're luckily, you'll be
    remembered. Maybe.
    Happy Hunger Games EMC, May the odds ever be in your favour.

Previous Season Details:

Any questions, concerns or suggestions, PLEASE message me!
    Also, anyone willing to draw a logo for the EMC Hunger Games?

Also FYI, I won't be reserving spots, but I will be reserving top messaging priority, meaning YOU will be messaged when a new Hunger Games comes out, FIRST!
  2. I shall join. :)

Go ahead and write my bio Otus! I want to hear what you have planned for me. :D
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  3. I'd like to join as well! :D
    Joy_the_Miner and Otus_NigRum like this.
  4. Il join as just jewel,

2 things
    1 im sending a sword your way,
    2 your status annoucing this says season 6
    Otus_NigRum and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  5. Thanks :)
    BennyLikesCake and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  6. sword has been sent
  7. Count me in! :) I'll send you a few rupees ;)
  8. Yussss
    Pidgin Pigeon
  9. Thank you as well :)
    Joy_the_Miner and MoreMoople like this.
  10. Pineapple Pizza Destroyer has returned for a shot at glory once again.
  11. I'll join! And thanks for writing that little bit on me and providing the link for AfA! I am more than happy to see how this will go! Perhaps a collaboration would be nice if mine gains traction!
  12. Yes, I do not doubt AfA will become successful, the idea is pretty cool and I like how different it is from hunger games as it is based on a champion scale factor, rather than a free for all. Maybe if your first season succeeds, we can do a collab? :)
  13. The Wizard would like to participate please :cool:
  14. Heck yeah!
  15. I would obviously love to join again! :D Please enter me as "TomvanWijnen" or "Tom". :) Thanks! :D (oh, and you misspelled my name in the first post, it needs a capital "W" :p)
  16. I'll be Korean Jesus Christ
  17. Season 7 already? Time for me to win one of these :p
  18. :eek: Hunger Games!!

Did I make it in time??
  19. I’m in again