[FORUM GAME] EMC Hunger Games 2! Again! (S:2) 50,000 rupee prize!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Otus_NigRum, Mar 9, 2019.

1. After the first Hunger Games was a success, I decided to do it AGANE.
    I hope I'm not going too fast because I literally finished the first season yesterday, but I'm really excited to try it once more!

Here's how it works, you will enter your name down below and then I will put your name into an online Hunger Games simulator on Brantsteele.net (They do a lot of different simulators as well!) What will commence is randomly generated scenarios, sometimes bloody, sometimes funny, sometimes strategic. You can ask to be paired with someone, but it doesn't really do much, because for some reason the game kind of ignores your district partner and makes you do weird stuff, like this example!

Weenie
    and
    Ser Lukas the Handsome
    hold hands.

Rhino

passes out from exhaustion.

WARNING:
    Due to the brutal nature of this game, such as the obvious act of killing each other to win and to be the last one standing. In this game, you may get sliced by a friend, but remember, THIS IS RANDOM, don't take it to heart, and just remember this game can have a few crude aspects, but if you looked at the last season, you can see it wasn't that bad!

It's simple! Just enter your name and a preferred nickname. I prefer if you choose a nickname relating to yourself, but I'm not enforcing anything, because I literally added Betty White as requested :p You will then go through various scenarios which will either eventually lead to your death or to your victory! The last woman (or man) will reap a prize of 50,000 rupees! (Thanks for the 30k Gaming! Wolff and Belac!) There are only 24/24 slots! (basically, 23/24 because I'll be joining, and if I win the person in second place gets the prize)

I will also be using your Forum Game profile picture for the game :)

Season 1 Districts:

Reserved spots: EvilToade, Gaming, Skiddy, Belac, Shyguy (Estelle Getty), Saz. fallout, Op
    That means only 16 spots are left! HURRY!

THANK YOU SO MUCH to Gaming_Comander for adding a 30K Prize Pool! This means the prize is raised from 15k to 45k! EDIT: Thank you so much to ItsMeWolffPack and Belac555 for the donation of 80k combined to the prize pool! The prize is now 50k! Money will be used for other season!
    Let the brutality commence,
    Happy Hunger Games EMC, may the odds ever be on your side...
  2. So excited for this!! :D :D let's see how far Little Sazzie survives! >:)
    MoreMoople and Otus_NigRum like this.
  3. OP and I will take the dub this time!
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  4. Maybe I have more luck this time :D
    count me in, please
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  5. I'd like to join again, please! Just like last time, with my ingame name or just with "Tom", whichever you prefer. :)
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  6. Count me in! Nickname: Zandercraft
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  7. Count me in again! Name: Wolff
    Another 30k Donation for this awesome project.
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  8. Gonna watch this time XD 2nd place I am happy :p
  9. I'll join again lol

Name : Peeta

EDIT: ok i just realized Katniss Everduck won S1, coincidence?
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  10. I will join this time too with the same name as last season :D
    Sazukemono and Otus_NigRum like this.
  11. Really? Thank you so much! I wont add it to this season's prize pool, BUT, I'll add it for Season 3's prize pool! Thanks again so much!
  12. Me: OP, eat these berries
    OP: What if they are poison?
    Me: Then I'll know not to eat them!

I was reading it to him while we played Overwatch and he was laughing so hard for dying because of a berry XD. He wants in on this round for the non-berry eating dub XD
    Lukas3226 and Otus_NigRum like this.
  13. Spot reserved for Op xD this means 8 spots left everyone!
    Gaming_Comander likes this.
  14. Put me in as Skiddy please!

Hope I can climb trees this time ;)
  15. Hopefully the best golden girl lives longer than Betty did.
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  16. I'll join again, under the name "Duck".
    This will be fun!
    :D
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  17. I'll be entered again as "Falloot" (BTW if I win, don't send me the Rupees, I don't want the prize. Give it to whoever you please)
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  18. I'll drop you 50k for the prize pool
  19. WOWOWOW, Thank you so much! :D
    I don't know what to do with all of this money, haha! I Won't use all of it for this season, but I'll use it for the next few seasons after this! Thank you so much!

Prize Pool raised from 45k to 50k!
  20. Thank you to Roblikescake for the donation of 150,000 rupees to the prize pool! That means a budget of 230,000 rupees! During the next seasons, I'll spread the amounts around, I won't use the money for my own personnel gain and I'll make sure to spread the amounts around every season, Thanks so much rob!

Should I make a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes?