EMC Hunger Games Season 5 [80,000 IN PRIZES] + DERELICT VOUCHER

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Otus_NigRum, Mar 30, 2019.

?

Should this game take a little break after Season 5?

Yes! Make it a 1 week break 5 vote(s) 50.0%
No! 5 vote(s) 50.0%
Yes, Make it MORE than a 1 week break 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Smokes fills my cursed eyes,
    My throat choked from the scars
    My skin pale and splattered with the blood of my enemies
    My ears ringing, and my hands shaking...
    It's time... time for that peculiar game of bloodshed.
    Initiating Season 5 of the EMC Hunger Games
    Code Name: Hades Feast

Welcome yet again to the weekly based forum game, the EMC Hunger Games. Season 5 is special because from here on out, Rob and I have taken the lessons from the past Season and have moulded it into a series of the best hunger games you have ever seen. This season will be bloodier than the last (and shorter, thankfully). Roblikescake and I have worked hard on modifying the events to fit an appropriate Minecraft and EMC themed season.

Here's how it's going to work, enter your preferred nickname down below (and image if you like), you will then be placed into one of the 12 Districts with a partner, making the game for 24 players. Random scenarios will then play out, some funny, some bloody, some strategically sound. This will all be done in BrantSteele.net, a website which plays out scenarios with RANDOMLY generated outcomes. Here's an example:

It was me Dio!
    fires their Lucky Bow at
    Vilalger

, but he manages to dodge the attack and dab as he runs away.

WARNING:
    Due to the obvious bloody nature of the Hunger Games, you from here on out have been warned to hold in your last supper as you witness the blood drenching habits of the Hunger Games. You will most likely die a brutal death from a friend, don't take it to heart, this is also not rigged, it is all randomly generated.

Since this is going to be our biggest season yet, there is a much bigger prize pool than before, over 80,000 rupees will be distributed towards 3 people, a first, second and third place. Of course, the person with the most kills will receive a Promo Sword (to be decided, most likely Candy Cane Sword, although I hope we can make a custom Hunger Games promo) and the winner will choose an event for next season.
    There's a twist this season, roblikescake likes cake so much that he donated a Perm Derelict Voucher to the prize pool, BUT, there's a catch. To obtain the voucher, you must first find the golden cake. Easy right? Yeah, like a 1.162% chance to find it is easy.. Oh! If you do find it, you're also going to have to WIN the entire game, which is a 4.16% success rate. If you find the golden cake, but die and lose, well, better luck next season!

1st Place Prize: 50,000 + Choose an Event for Next Season
    2nd Place Prize: 20,000
    3rd Place Prize: 10,000
    Most Kills: Promo Sword (to be decided)

It's as easy as that, just enter your name down below, meet us back on around Monday, April 1st or April 2nd (maybe sooner), and Wam Bam, you have a chance to win! It's literally that simple! Remember though, there are 24 spots to fill, and according to past seasons, it usually takes around 1-2 days before all are empty. Don't be left out!

I'd like to thank everyone again for the support, it means a lot, and without it, this season probably would have never gotten here so quickly, so from the bottom of my heart, thank you!
    Thank you for the donations as well, the donators are the ones who keep this game enjoyable!

Link to Season 1: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/forum-game-emc-hunger-games-40-000-rupee-prize-s-1.79770/page-3

Link to Season 2: https://empireminecraft.com/threads...r-games-2-again-s-2-50-000-rupee-prize.79821/
    Link to Season 3: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/forum-game-emc-hunger-games-season-3-50-000-rupee-prize.79874/
    Link to Season 4: https://empireminecraft.com/threads...-season-4-60-000-rupee-prizes-combined.79934/

Winners of the Previous seasons...
    Season 1: Katniss EverDuck (Duck1D)
    Season 2: thefriedmans
    Season 3: Bea Arthur (Shyguythegamer1)
    Season 4: It was me Dio! (_LevyMcGarden_)

Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  2. PoisonDartToade please! Lets go!
  3. I’m in I’ll be PILLAGER in bold letters
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  4. Who should I do next since golden girls is done.

SHIRTLESS Jeff Goldblum.
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  5. Call me Villagersaurus: I'll give you the picture I want soon enough
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  6. I'll partake this round
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  7. count me in call me jeraffe
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  8. I'm in, Runningrhino is fine
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  9. I wonder what district I'll get this time :D

Let the odds ever be in your my favor ;)
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  10. Dr. Cake in the house
    Top_Benny and Otus_NigRum like this.
  11. Yixomua coming in to die a lame death
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  12. Thefriedmans has joined the game

Thefriedmans won the game (in season 2 and will never win again lol)
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  13. Count me in!
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  14. Bad Boi SkeleTin be my name and soon winning be my game ;)
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  15. Il join as "ET Told me He changed his MC Name but it was this" lol

or j if thats too long :rolleyes:
    Eviltoade, Otus_NigRum and MoreMoople like this.
  16. Hmmm. Count me in! Oak toad, please. :D
    Eviltoade and Otus_NigRum like this.
  17. "Pigeon horde"
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  18. YeetzaDawg has entered the chat
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  19. Cool! I'd like to join again please, as "TomvanWijnen" or "Tom". :) Thanks! :D
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  20. I'll play as "Jelle" :)
    Otus_NigRum likes this.