[FORUM GAME] EMC Hunger Games Season 4! [60,000 RUPEE PRIZES COMBINED!]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Otus_NigRum, Mar 22, 2019.

?

What themes should be experimented with next season?

Go back to the original 2 vote(s) 15.4%
Keep the Minecraft theme! 2 vote(s) 15.4%
Change the real life version a bit 0 vote(s) 0.0%
MORE BLOODY DEATHS! AARGGH!!! 3 vote(s) 23.1%
Futuristic Theme 2 vote(s) 15.4%
Medieval/Ancient Theme 4 vote(s) 30.8%
  1. I do not think you have what it takes
    I do not think you can do it
    24 people, only 1 makes it out alive
    you'll either die by getting beheaded by your friend, or you'll starve.
    Who knows what beholds in Season 4 of the EMC Hunger Games,
    Tomb of the Dragon...

Welcome to Season 4 of the weekly EMC Hunger Games. Before I explain why this season is so special, I must explain the game. All you must do is enter your preferred nickname down below, then I pair you with someone, (district partners in this game don't really do much, there aren't many distinctive alliances between specific people.) Your forum profile picture will also be put into an online hunger games simulator (Brantsteele.net), where random scenarios will play out, it will either be bloody, funny or just plain sad because you didn't know those berries were toxic...
    Example of Season 3:

Ducky
    convinces
    Toade

to snuggle with him.

Toade
    ambushes
    Moople
    and stabs her eyes out.

WARNING:
    Due to the obvious nature of hunger games, there will be bloodshed, from here on out all the deaths will be very bloody, you will most likely be killed, so do not take it to heart, it can get very gory, you've been warned!

This season, roblikescake and I are working on customizing the events to get different outcomes, for this season we are experimenting with making the game "EMC, or at least Minecraft themed." Please note that we have never made a custom scenario game on Brantsteele.net before, it might not turn out well, but this season is entirely an experiment! Due to popular demand, this time, there will be 4 prizes. There will be a 1st, 2nd, 3rd and most kills place.

1st Place Prize: 30,000 Rupees
    2nd Place Prize: 20,000 Rupees
    3rd Place Prize: 10,000 Rupees

Prize to the most kills: A promo sword personally gifted by Foxy_Kitty, I'm not sure of which type of sword it is yet as she hasn't mailed me it (mail me it xD). Thank you Foxy! (Note: Some seasons there were multiple people tied for the most kills, unfortunately, the prize must only be given to ONE person that has more kills than anyone else)

A new feature has also been considered, a feature in which the winner and player with the most kills gets to choose one event for next season. Of course, roblikescake and I are only experimenting with customizing events, this may turn out horrible, or it may turn out good, so there is no guarantee that the winners will pick the events for next season! The custom events thing is entirely EXPERIMENTAL!

Simply put, just enter your nickname down below, and on Sunday, March 24th the games will commence, that's literally all you have to do, everything else is done for you! Don't cease to forget that there are only 23/24 spots left! (I'll be playing too, but if one more person decides to join after all spots are full, I will give up my spot for them.)

LIVE REMAINING SPOTS COUNTER:

Thank you for all the support these past seasons, I really appreciate it, I can't wait for this to continue!

Good luck EMC, what lies ahead is a mass bloodbath, tricks, love stories, and DEATH. This is season 4, titled Tomb of the Dragon, Happy Hunger Games EMC, May the odds ever be in your favour.

Link to Season 2: https://empireminecraft.com/threads...r-games-2-again-s-2-50-000-rupee-prize.79821/
    Link to Season 3: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/forum-game-emc-hunger-games-season-3-50-000-rupee-prize.79874/
    Winners of the Previous seasons...
    Season 1: Katniss EverDuck (Duck1D)
    Season 2: thefriedmans
    Season 3: Bea Arthur (Shyguythegamer1)
  2. I will be Yixomua (my discord name is yixo's wife sooooooo)
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  3. Count me in as Comander is Not Responding, as I'll be gone but still on the forums occasionally
  4. Dr Cake
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  5. il be j
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  6. Why not..
    I'll be:
    It was me Dio!

EDIT: If you can, use any image of Dio Brando you can find off of Google xD
    Otus_NigRum and Gaming_Comander like this.
  7. I’ll be Vilalger
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  8. Last Golden Girl to go, Rue McClanahan.
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  9. Im in! Could I be Deadly Toade this time!!? Thanks :)
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  10. I'll join as Ser Lukas the Wannabe Dragonslayer :D
    if possible you can use this image :p
  11. I'll join in this game as Conductor
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  12. OOOO! Pick me!!
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  13. Cool! I'd like to join again please, as "TomvanWijnen" or "Tom". :)

You could also, if there were to be a tie, give it to the one who stayed in the longest (or perhaps second longest if they already got a prize). :)
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  14. I would like to join

Called thefriedmans
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  15. ill join as

blackjacked
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  16. Baby pigeon
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  17. me as me
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  18. I waited now I will join in once again as SkeleTin Reaper