[EMC Discussion] Fill In The Blank (Diamond Supporter)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Oct 21, 2013.

1. As a free member, I would like to see "diamond supporters can see hidden players on the live map" added as a diamond supporter perk to encourage me to upgrade to diamond.

Pretty sure it's not gonna happen, but after thinking long and hard, that was one thing that actually make me consider becoming a supporter.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx, Bu11dawg and ob1bob69 like this.
  2. Just curious as to why you'd want this?
  3. As a Supporter, I would like to see DragonTombs.......

Eh?
  4. To find your friends if they are too busy to chat for they are too busy mining/fighting/dying.

Also, with this people still wont grief!
  5. ya dragontombs would be a nice perk
  6. ok, then at least a lowered locking fee
  7. Just for fun. I like to see the players moving on the live map, but it's always so deserted, while if in play I do /who, I can see lots of players. I would like to see where they are in the map.

I've always been more of an observer than an actual participant in social games, I guess that's why I live far away in the wild and have very little player contact, but I do like to see what other players are doing, where they are, who they are with, etc.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx, 607 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  8. As a free member, I would like to see flying on any Smp server (Only in town) added as a diamond supporter perk to encourage me to upgrade to diamond.
  9. I am going to become diamond in 6 days, but I would like to see a higher rupee bonus because if iron supporters get 400r a day, then since diamond is 20 bucks, then it should be around 1600. Also free vault everywhere.
    MOST IMPORTANT: lower the cost for the first month to reel people in such as for the first month it is like 15 dollars and then months on, it would be 20.
    cheesehead88 and adondrabkin like this.
  10. The only way I could see this being a perk is if it were permission based, where a player would have to set who could see them on the map and who couldn't as having it the way you suggested is pretty much suggesting to get rid of the perk in a sense.
  11. Maybe offer discounts for long term packages.
    Ex: 3 months 5% off
    6 months 10% off
    12 months 15 % off
    Would be nice if you want to do it all at once on a month.. Personally I'd love it.
  12. As a continual iron or gold supporter, I would like to see DiamondTopia added as a diamond supporter perk to encourage me to upgrade to diamond.

The diamondtopia could be like a raffle, so every day a diamond supporter could go to this certain residence with move only for diamond so they can be put in the raffle for free. They would have three chances. It will also be free. Here is how it would work.

The diamond supporter would flip the lever and the device would randomize. If a certain item is chosen 3 times in the slot, they could get a beacon or a diamond block or even a stack of dirt. All the items would be randomized. They would have to come again to try and enter in the game, and they would would get 3 coins everyday.
  13. Agree yet disagree.

I pay every month, BY MONTH. If I saw I got 15% off for a year, I would stop donating to save up for it. If something happened during then I didn't like, I wouldn't continue donating
    Jcplugs likes this.
  14. As a free member, I would like to see TNT dropping the blocks it breaks added as a diamond supporter perk to encourage me to upgrade to diamond.
    kevdudeman and 10101Link10101 like this.
  15. As a continual diamond supporter, I would like to see the ability to access the vault in the wild/wastes/nether added as a diamond supporter perk.
    ChocoboXV and BevK56 like this.
  16. In my opinion diamond supporter is perfect. But I do have an idea that may encourage others to become a diamond member. Every time someone gets diamond supportership you get a random gift / prize. It could be special rare drops to even thousands of rupees.

Give me some feedback :)
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  17. I know, that's why I added that I doubted it would be done. I've never liked the /map hide feature, I'm pretty certain if I ever get the opportunity to use it I would not, I feel it robs a lot from the live map, but alas I'm in a very small minority on that, so I don't expect it to change for me.
  18. You can fly in town on Utopia already if you are Diamond. When you get Diamond, claim a res on Utopia and you have your wish.
  19. I completely agree with this except for the last part. It should be the opposite. $20 for the first month and then only $15 after that to encourage people to be supporter for a lot longer.
    607, TheSkidz and jkjkjk182 like this.
  20. I like the thing about the rupee bonus. Not to much about $15 first month, because people will only be it for one month and then cancel it. I also like the idea for diamond supporters to be able to open their vault in the wild, For like 100r or something