EMC Community Appreciation July 2014 - Nominations Now Open!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Jul 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oh right... can we nominate lots of other people?
  2. 607 and Mirr0rr like this.
  3. I would like to nominate Centrino81
  4. Krysyy, how many people are we allowed to nominate?
    Are we allowed to submit more than one application?
  5. Please use this link to submit a nomination.
  6. I know and I already have done so
  7. 2 nominations per person.
  8. I asked a question a few hours ago on this thread, and it seems like my post was just ignored. I'd like to know the answer to it.
  9. Why are you making me pick! I struggle to make decisions! :p
    wisepsn and hashhog3000 like this.
  10. This sounds great! I joined the day before this round started! :D
  11. I'm too new to win, but I hope that I'll get a good amount of nominations the next time :)
  12. Don't you hate it when you're surrounded by kind, loving, well-mannered, thoughtful, creative, respected people? :p
    PenguinDJ, mba2012, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  13. Perfect person for everyone to help out! She is new thus might need help.
  14. You may not nominate anyone on your same Ip. This is because anyone could claim their alt was their brother/sister. I cannot take everyone's word for it and so I must take no one's. Sorry.
    PenguinDJ and DragaoNimhe like this.
  15. Code:
    [url=http://empireminecraft.com/threads/emc-community-appreciation-july-2014-nominations-now-open.40865/][img]https://i.imgur.com/JqWIFfi.jpg[/img][/url]
    For anyone who doesn't really have a signature and feels like supporting this, feel free to copy and paste that into into your signature. :) I am temporarily using it as my own sig as well.
    EDIT: Yes, I edited in a sample because I added a couple of DSFAM thingies I made to my signature, and I didn't want people to get confused and think those were included in this one. :p
    wisepsn and samsimx like this.
  16. Your signature is creepy... Please take it down, it makes me feel unsafe whilst visiting emc.gs, and though I am vulnerable whilst browsing the web, that isn't something I'd like to see. Thanks.
    boozle628 likes this.
  17. Actually, leave it how you'd like... I guess.
  18. Because that is my location.
  19. Did I do it right?
  20. What about my other personalities? =P
    wisepsn and hashhog3000 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.