EMC Community Appreciation July 2014 - Nominations Now Open!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Jul 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As Alex said, the staff decide the winners, so this is necessarily true. Last year, one of the winners was tinkerbell28. Though she was considerably well-known, she wasn't nearly as "famous" as many players. However, she had all the qualities looked for in a winner and was recognized for it. :)
  2. So my pet rock DOES have a chance?
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  3. Has he been a good, respectful rock that runs well-planned events, makes well-thought-out posts, and is generally well-mannered and polite? :p
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  4. No, he's a rock.
  5. The monster.:mad:
    jrm531, krysyyjane9191 and samsimx like this.
  6. A...A rock?! Are you crazy?! Those things can go on murderous rampages! Why would you keep one as a pet?! :eek:
  7. Some rocks are also very fluffy and cuddly. Just because you are a rock, does not mean you are a killer.
  8. That's my boy!
    607, hashhog3000 and FDNY21 like this.
  9. He only wanted a hug D:
    607, hashhog3000 and FDNY21 like this.
  10. You never know whats going on in the mind of a rock >_>
  11. I vote runningrhino
  12. I am not sure if you are just saying you did, but if you mean that this is your vote, this is not the proper way to vote. Use the google form to submit your entry.
    607 likes this.
  13. Will we have anymore of this event?
  14. Lol u revived a 2 year old thread gg ;D
  15. We have had this event recently and will continue to do so. You might need to look around to find the other threads. Locking this one to prevent confusion.
    DrMadFate, 607, Jadzz and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.