EMC Admin Team, Your Next! XD

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Porphos, Aug 29, 2014.

?

Should the Admin Team do this?

Yes 48 vote(s) 88.9%
No 6 vote(s) 11.1%

1. Yes. Also, "Did you really need to do that." should be "Did you really need to do that?"
  2. Grammar nazi :p
    CaziCookie likes this.
  3. Why do you feel the need to do that? It is not your duty to correct the spelling of another person. If you were my mother or teacher I would be grateful but right now you are being rude. if i was talking to you In Real Life and I mispronounced a word, you would not correct me. To do so would be extremely rude. Please refrain from correcting other players' grammar and spelling in the future.
  4. Correcting grammar is mostly the same as reminding people the rules.
    Is it your job? No.
    Do you do it anyways? Yes.
    CaziCookie and 607 like this.
  5. They are 2 completely different things.

If i spell Ruppez like this, im not going to get in any trouble.

If someone came by and said " i should be I, im should be I'm" etc., Just to get a reaction out of me, I would feel insulted.
    CaziCookie, jkjkjk182 and wisepsn like this.
  6. It surprises me on how you get insulted over little things.
  7. I remember doing the "ice bucket challenge" because my friend offered to buy me lunch if I did . . .
    3 years ago.

HipsterKnight1021
    CaziCookie and porphos like this.
  8. Now you're just being pedantic. Knock it off.
  9. Just going to stand on top of my soapbox here.
    Everyone please stop fighting! This thread was meant to bring the Empire together not pull it apart. This is all very trivial and I don't know why everyone would get worked up over this. I personally didn't see too much wrong with that one post that started this. Sure he forgot a question mark, but is that really worth a fight? Just read the Forum Rules.
    Thank you! :)
  10. Bump!
    CaziCookie likes this.
  11. Yes ;D Can we please do this *-*
  12. It was done. Check the September update thread.
    CaziCookie, porphos and 607 like this.
  13. Thank you c;
    porphos likes this.