Dragon Cave [Forum Signature Game]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ritunn, Dec 11, 2016.

1. The egg looks so beautiful :D
  2. You'll find the adults are even more beautiful.
    LordessSpartan_ likes this.
  3. Yeah, I really like that one. One of my favourites, and I think I gave mine a good name too, even back then.
  4. Well if you missed out on any holiday dragons, you'll need to wait till next Christmas now.
  5. I've found this game in the past, but had no idea what my username, or password, was. My new account is SlvrEmpire though. I wonder where I got inspiration for that from... :D

This is my first baby.

Some other dragonets (yeah, they're called hatchlings, but I have a bad habit of referring to hatchlings this way from another fandom):

I also have these guys in eggs, one of which being a Black Dragon. I'm hopeful I'll eventually nab the alternate form of one of those guys. :) Impatiently waiting for these guys to hatch though, lol!
    607 and _CheshireCat__ like this.
  6. Well here is something new for all of you. I present you with the Magi Dragon.

So what is so special about this dragon? Well it's the most important dragon in the game as it allows easy gifting and trading of dragons to other players. They are uncommon, so they may be hard to find (I got lucky and got one from the abandoned page) so I will see if I can breed one for any of you who want one aND send it over. If you want one, post here and I'll try to send you one over as soon as possible.
  7. I love how everyone's saying Magi dragons are uncommon but I came across one very early on. :p
    When I played, I often bred an egg and abandoned it, for other people to take. :)
  8. That's what I typically do.
  9. I chose a magi dragon for my first dragon xD
    607 likes this.
  10. Also, how do you get it on your sig? I am using the code its giving me, but its not working ... one sec got it
  11. You guys aren't helping my point with all the luck you're getting with the Magi Dragons.
    607 likes this.
  12. I dunno about these lucky people, but I wouldn't mind one! xD
    607 likes this.
  13. Got a batch of small little hatchlings on my sig <3
  14. It should take about a week to get it to you. Maybe more depending on how breeding goes.
    607 and Slvr like this.
  15. I don't even know how you hatch them or get "clicks" could one of yall lovely people help me?
  16. There are special websites devoted to getting people's eggs views and clicks. These are called "Click sites", and one of the one's I've found works the best is http://eatw.net/scroll.html. Enter your name into the page, poke "Read scroll", select all of them, and press add/remove dragons.

Also, this is one of my current projects. I'm trying to continue that lineage that you see there, but I keep getting dark luminas instead of avatars. :/
    607 likes this.
  17. ok! Thanks Duckne! Saw some click sites, but didn't realize it was just your username lol!
    607 likes this.
  18. Ah yes Dufne, Guardians of Nature cannot make more Guardians of Nature. Rather by breeding them with specific dragons you can make the following Avatar dragons. Destruction, Change and Creation.
  19. ..along with the male CB lumina / female avatar chain.
  20. Have you tried breebreeding dragons with different elemental affinities? What exactly are you trying to do? Get all the avatar dragons ?