Dragon Cave [Forum Signature Game]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ritunn, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Just got a couple good eggs in the abandoned pile. Including a Magi Dragon...
  2. That's some luck. Been looking for a while for one. If you breed it and get another would you be willing to transfer it to me?
    MajorHaze likes this.
  3. Hey never mind just got one of my own.
    MajorHaze and 607 like this.
  4. Anyone that doesn't have a Magi Dragon should probably check out the abandoned pile today. Just saw 3 eggs there within 10 minutes.
    607 and Aiko_The_Pirate like this.
  5. To view my eggs and dragons you have to go to my signature and click "My Dragons". You should be directed to my scroll of dragons that you can see and at the very bottom are eggs....many dead eggs...... and some live ones xD
  6. I just started this month so I don't have many but here is my scroll https://dragcave.net/user/AncientTower

P.S Don't anyone think about biting my dragons. Cause It's only matter of time before I get one that can bite back.
    _Kyoko__Sakura_ likes this.
  7. Got these boogers, not sure if they're any good or not
    AhsokaTower likes this.
  8. If anybody wants they can bite one of my eggs by heading to My Dragons page. Only one though and nothing important.
  9. Vampire dragons? :eek: how does that work?
  10. A vampire dragon is an odd breed of dragon created when an adult vampire dragon uses the bite ability on an egg. The egg then will either die or appear dead when it's a hatchling and mature into a vampire dragon, who can continue to spread the plauge.
    607 and _Kyoko__Sakura_ like this.
  11. Glad to hear you got one. I would most likely post a transfer link here for everyone should I breed a Magi Dragon.
  12. AhsokaTower likes this.
  13. So how many of you have been successful in writing a description for one of your dragons?
    607 likes this.
  14. I give them names... Is that not enough? lol
    607 likes this.
  15. I like the option being there, and very rarely, you'll actually find something interesting through it, but I've never used it myself.
  16. Dang it. Someone got this before I could. Had to wait until my egg hatched. lol
  17. I can get you one later for free if you'd like.
  18. That would be fantastic. I'll make sure to have a slot available to claim another egg. Thanks!