Dragon Cave [Forum Signature Game]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ritunn, Dec 11, 2016.

1. I got my first Trophy for raising 50 dragons, so now I can have more eggs at a single time! I also have an egg of my favorite dragon species, the Spirit Ward Dragon which has a really cool effect at night for anyone that wants it.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!
    607 and Slvr like this.
  2. thanks for the egg Shadow!
    Shadow_Dcord likes this.
  3. Hello everyone! I would like to update how I'm doing in this game...

I have yet to reach my first trophy with the game, which I'm hoping within a month or so I'll have. The 4 egg limit was a real pain during the Valentine's Day rush to get all the Valentine's Day dragons. In fact, I'm still missing the Mutamore and Heartstealing Dragon, but I suppose there is always next year.

I've recently become interested in lineages, though I have to say I don't understand the... devotion, people show to certain ones. In fact, a valentine's day dragon with a "messy" or overly long lineage will be freely abandoned by certain players while others (like me! lol) just treasure having the dragon at all.

Personally, I'm interested in trying to collect at least 1 of every dragon - preferably a CB of every (possible) dragon.

I guess the point of this post is, what are some of your goals in Dragon Cave?
    607 likes this.
  4. My goals are exactly the same as yours, though I'm thinking of building a small lineage with good ole Vrakroth. Most of his children are owned by others, one being owned by Spartan here on EMC. I do have a Heartstealer dragon and tried to get an egg for you, but it was the other breed sadly.

Good Ole Vrakroth.
    Slvr likes this.
  5. I don't really have any goals. I just drop eggs for people when I feel like it. I would have done one this week, but conveniently all of my breeding attempts failed so I have to wait.
    607 likes this.
  6. I just started doing this last week I think.
  7. I needs my eggs to hatch peoples. Get your fingers clickin the mouse.
  8. While playing, I tried to not get more than one identical-looking dragon; so if I'd accidentally claim an egg I had claimed before, I'd freeze it as a hatchling so it still looked different.
    Other than that, my main goal was creating 'messy lineages'. :p
  9. Nice find in the abandons
  10. Do you want another one?
  11. If you can save it that would be nice
  12. sorry for double post but

I've gotten pretty lucky with some finds today
  13. It seems you have.
    NathanRP likes this.
  14. well, here are my most recent eggs. I may give one of the rares away when it hatches.
  15. Wow!
  16. AhsokaTower likes this.
  17. AhsokaTower likes this.

18. I've been really getting into eggs around the world's dragon market if you want to get some dares I suggest trying it out
    607 likes this.