Dragon Cave [Forum Signature Game]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ritunn, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Enable me to continue my Avatar lineage chain by hatching this one pl0x
    Shadow_Dcord, 607 and Lordess_Spartan like this.
  2. The egg will surely die, if it's only here. http://eatw.net/scroll.html Put your name in there and throw it on the site. It will prove to live hopefully!
    Lordess_Spartan likes this.
  3. I'd correct the title to "Forum Signature Game", by the way. ;)
    Lordess_Spartan likes this.
  4. Ya, noticed that a while ago. Mods can change it if they like.
    607 and Lordess_Spartan like this.
  5. xD As you posted this I just noticed that
  6. Sorry for double post here but another one of my dragons grew up :D Gemini - The Twins are now adults! I will leave them on my signature until I go to bed then I will remove them.
    607 likes this.
  7. Wait, nobody has used that name yet? That's quite surprising. I've been spending 20mins just name some.
  8. So far I have named all my dragons without trouble :p
    607 likes this.
  9. Oh, yeah! Unique names, I forgot about that!
    I usually didn't have any trouble with that either, I found it quite fun.
  10. I swear I use the most original names, with more stuff added to it. It's always taken. Luckily Vrakroth wasn't.

Edit: On a side note, I've been able to secure names using the WoW dragon naming scheme.
    Lordess_Spartan and 607 like this.
  11. Two more of my dragons hatched :D Welcome Mersoth - The Magnifcent and Tuelonth - The Gifted!
  12. Yesterday I bred my first egg, I abandoned it and someone finally picked it up. So if you want to help my first bred dragon, click here to give views to the new owner. https://dragcave.net/view/VtOOh
  13. I am afraid some of my eggs wont hatch because they dont even have cracks :/ Also Shadow_Dcord the dragons on your signature are awesome =3
    607 likes this.
  14. Thanks, and I wouldn't worry based on the views per day ratio on the eggs, they should live. You could also make an incubator to help all your dragons. This is an incubator.

607 and LordessSpartan_ like this.
  15. I just saw that one of my eggs are sick D: I have to hide that egg now, it was my aqua colored egg.
  16. That sometimes happens. It is a condition called softshell, it occurs when a dragon gets too many views. The egg should fine in 24 hours.
    607 likes this.
  17. Don't forget to grab your holiday dragons for this season. Holiday eggs look like this
  18. I just logged in again... I didn't recall having that many dragons! :eek:
    Some of the names I'm not so fond of anymore... others, I still kind of like.
    I have decided to not look for any new eggs, also because I've forgotten what I got already and such, but I had an egg bred which I abandoned immediately, I hope somebody will claim it. :)
    Also just found this: https://dragcave.net/dragonopedia Is this new? I don't recall it, and I have hardly anything unlocked while I've got a lot of dragons.
  19. That's information you collect on dragons. You could have one, but it's page will not be filled in until you see or breed more of that type.
    607 likes this.
  20. While I was looking for eggs on the abandoned page, I was lucky enough to grab a very rare Solstice Dragon, it's a very nice breed I must admit.