Dear all of Smp1

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JaCkEeNe, Aug 26, 2012.

1. It's ok u dont have to u can join later saturday like i said will just be a prep day
  2. Ok great.
  3. WHOA…it says smp8 outpost…
  4. Um yes I thought that SMP 1 was too crowded in town and taking this to a less crowded server would make it easier for non members to get on and to save ppl that have res's on smp 1 from not wanting to join
  5. Correct smarty pants above me ^
  6. Just to let everyone know, that is not the application that we are using. We have switched to using Google Docs for the application due to technical problems. View the new application.

EDIT: Also, we have switched to SMP8.
  7. I am now a senior staff of this outpost and will answer questions as best as I can.
  8. Close this thread not the new one
  9. Just wait for the dragon egg thing to come out. Showing people over the internet you're not scared is kinda dumb no offence.
  10. What time on Saturday?
  11. Um one I'm not afraid of some little kid destroying the outpost because that just means we get to take what we learned the first time around and rebuild everything twice as awsome as before. Not inviting griefers but if they do come im confident in our mods to ban them.
  12. So... It's like LLO in smp1, right?
  13. Please do not post on this thread THANK YOU
  14. Good luck with your wild community!
    Maybe we can work on an alliance of wild communities among the smps.
    The LLO is kinda proof it can go on for a long time. We get griefed -sometimes a lot- but we keep repairing.
    Having the support of other communities would only make us all stronger.