Dear all of Smp1

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JaCkEeNe, Aug 26, 2012.

1. They said if u not a griefer then your welcome to
  2. Hey guys
    Jackene has asked me to help out with the planing, organizing, and head up the actual project on Saturday. Im think a good place to start is by getting a list of everyone who wants to come out. I myself have a few ideas but im also open to others opinions.
    Thank you.
    Daxter9133
    SunnyDayz100 and JaCkEeNe like this.
  3. Ok talked to Jackeene If you wish to join us saturday pm me!
    JaCkEeNe likes this.
  4. Count me in.
    JaCkEeNe likes this.
  5. So you dont wana help?
    JaCkEeNe likes this.
  6. Lolz of course I don't can't you read whats on that picture?
    JaCkEeNe likes this.
  7. Okie Dokie then ill make sure not to put ur name on the list of ppl that are coming!

Btw ppl if you want to throw out ideas for the town do it now!
    JaCkEeNe likes this.
  8. ...Psst..... you know I actually want to go right? Jk jk I know you know I want to go
    JaCkEeNe likes this.
  9. JaCkEeNe likes this.
  10. Wats like a pig talking about???
  11. I think he means u said a wordy durd
  12. hey foodernator 1 are u comeing out with us on saturday and 2 can u add me as an admin on the site my name on it is Daxter9133
  13. Dax something came up i unfortunetley cant oversee the construction on saturday. :( so u and foodenator are both 100% in charge o ya and ask Speedcuner109 to help and finsup2019 both awesome pals o mine and also xstealthbananax and machine1997 and WillBriggs they can all help i know them in my personal life well most of em anyway
  14. finsup2010 i meant
  15. Dear everyone interested in joining this outpost:
    I know this may be getting a little confusing, but if you are still game for joining the next great wild outpost here is a list of things I'd like for u to do.

Step 1: Go to http://goldengolemcapital.wordpress.com/ And make an account then search for the Golden Golem Capital

Step 2: Follow the GGC

Step 3: Click this link http://empireminecraft.com/threads/smp-8-wild-outpost.14509/ to be directed to the new forum thread since this thread has been trashed!

Step 4: Will be covered on the new thread so what are you waiting for GOOOOOO!!!!!!!
  16. Hm…whens it starting?
  17. We are gona get a prep team together on this saturday to go burn down some forest and flatten the area for the main part of the city. Then we will plan from there what will come next!
  18. Hm. Can't come Saturday.