Dear all of Smp1

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JaCkEeNe, Aug 26, 2012.

1. lol. Kman i thought u were a LLO guy?
  2. Same.
    zulu9 and SoulPunisher like this.
  3. Hmmm... I'll join! Need something to keep me busy anyways! ^^
  4. add me
  5. Good Luck on your New Wild Community i would make it at least 2k out from wild spawn to be safe from greifers "LLO is about 1800 blocks away". Also keep track of who are all the members of your community, to check to Live map to see whos there and whos is a unknown "ex if your supporter won't show them if got /hide". 80% of the time at LLO we each the greifers doing the damage via live map and someone is always there.
    Sorry for the short essay jsut giving few tips :D
    zulu9 and JaCkEeNe like this.
  6. Everyone forgot about "The City" ;)
    will_iamd and Dwight5273 like this.
  7. To the PM?
    nfell2009 likes this.
  8. Yeah
  9. What do you run a website for?
  10. To help?
  11. No, I meant do you already have experience running a website?
  12. Yeah
  13. Guys the new name of the city is the Golden Golem Capital all of u who have joined are now ggc s !!!! Congrats :D
  14. Guys you dont gotta ask to join unless u a dumb griefwr :/
  15. The official construction will begin on this saturday !!!!! Im pumped and thank you all for joining it means a ton
  16. Jackene check your PM I know that you probably already chose a sight but maybe my idea will change your mind. If not im still game to do your plan. I cant wait actualy, its been a few weeks since i did anything awsome in the wild.
  17. I am, smp3 is my native server though.
  18. oh i see, not to hijack the thread but hows the clean up at LLO going
  19. I haven't been on besides the day I saw the damage. I can't bring myself to go to my house and see all the bare chest.
  20. Can i join, im from smp9