Dear all of Smp1

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JaCkEeNe, Aug 26, 2012.

1. It will get greifed, im not saying no.
    JaCkEeNe likes this.
  2. Wow sweet lol if u arent from smp1 y would u read a form titled "dear all of smp1" lolol but yay anyones welcome to join :D
  3. Sounds like tons of fun! also if you do, add a tunnel back to spawn plz. :)
    JaCkEeNe likes this.
  4. Yes, it will get griefed. No one will tell you that the LLO is grief-free. But we are grief-proof because of the insane amount of people working around the clock to repair everything that's destroyed, and that's how we have beat griefing.
    If you're not up to repair your things, then you should just make everything out of bedrock.
    Oh wait...
  5. Well i was planning to make the mods aware ofvthe city so theyd scare off some griefers and i was planning on making 5 tall watch towers and was going to pay r for ppl who do shifts of watching over the city
  6. JaCkEeNe, I can handle the website if you want me to.

EDIT: I PM'ed you.
    JaCkEeNe likes this.
  7. I think it should be called the golden golem capital watchya. Guys think if u have a good name just post reply to this message :D
  8. Its a community decision so everyones vote counts so.. Ya know
  9. I'm down with this.
    JaCkEeNe likes this.
  10. Yay dawg in down wit thee fact u down wit it ya dig me dawg? Lol
  11. Yeah Dawg! Woof! Let's be doin this!
  12. While talking to Aikar he said it would cost a pretty penny to protect stuff. Probably means larger area Higher cost. So the entire community would have to pitch money into protecting it.
  13. has to be a very far out dont u think
  14. I might donate to you once my LLO house is recovered. Lost a ton of stuff. Including enchanting table.:( All of LLO will help though.
    zulu9 likes this.
  15. SoulPunisher and Daxter9133 like this.
  16. I am from 7 but I would like to join. Im wonderful at being a chat nazi and watchdog. Id love to help protect u from griefers which I also hate with a firey pashion
  17. In my eyes:
    Creepers=Griefers
    Griefers=Creepers
    There exactly the same. They both cause you pain.
    Daxter9133 likes this.
  18. What about supercharged creepers what do they compare to?
  19. Team griefing.