Controversial EquableHook for President

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by EquableHook, Jun 14, 2018.

1. I think you just went off topic again. Staff can you please remove this comment since it does not relate to my presidential campaign
  2. That seems pretty abusive of the system, why can't I speak my mind if you can call the POTUS a cheeto and an orange?
    607 likes this.
  3. Maybe I was referring to how majestic his hair resembles a Cheeto and an orange. Also this is not a debate thread. If you don’t like what is being said in the thread start your own presidential campaign and run for office against me.
    Windylava likes this.
  4. I'm not sparking a debate, we're just having a civil conversation, two people talking without the same opinion does not mean they are fighting lol
    607 likes this.
  5. Getting ready to jump ship again before another thread becomes temporarily locked because of misbehaving on the forums...

I think EquableHook would make a fine president, as long as I'm able to watch the original (pre-2004) Spongebob episodes on TV. lol
    Windylava likes this.
  6. Commence evacuation procedure! :p
  7. equable would make a fiiiine president
  8. I get that you're not trying to start something, but what you're saying is coming off as a little hostile/serious in response to jokes
  9. We want someone who openly scorns an entire country to run said country? Sorry but that will be a resounding no from me.
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  10. Might I quote from you “sarcasm” from many of your previously locked threads. Now onwards time to find a new president of America. My first promise as president is to promote LGBT month. Also to honour our veterans during there month with many festivities and parades for our hero’s. Secondly I am making a law that promotes legit free trade between Canada, Mexico, and the EU to promote the comings of a new era. One filled with equality
    Otus_NigRum and TomvanWijnen like this.
  11. I agree thank you for your support!
  12. There is no such scorning being done. Please give me da examples on how I myself EquableHook have scorned on the majestic country of Merica and EMC
  13. If I could I'd vote for you. :D
    IsaacNorman likes this.
  14. Anyone can vote for me :D i have my "Sources"
  15. I vote Eviltoade for Prez!!! I would be VP ;)
    Eviltoade and Otus_NigRum like this.
  16. #NotControveralIfAlreadyAReality
  17. Agreed, would vote
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  18. I'd run again if it was more official. This time without OrangeDuck607, I think.