Controversial EquableHook for President

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by EquableHook, Jun 14, 2018.

1. #EquableforPres2020

What do you all think. A Canadian taking the throne of America and EMC?

Also for everyone to know I feel Trudeau is a great Prime Minister. Might not have done a lot yet as a PM. But he hasn’t done anything that has caused a paradigm shift either. (DO NOT DEBATE MY OPINION THIS THREAD IS TO DISCUSS MY PRESIDENTIAL RUN)
  2. I'm sorry, I don't vote third party :p
    Equinox_Boss and ChespinLover77 like this.
  3. ~Sorry you only vote for one party. The Equal party Equable Party
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Well ya got my vote boi, (dont tell the birb)
    #EquableForPrez2020
  5. If Trudeau's out, yes!!!
  6. 10/10 would vote for you
    Equinox_Boss and FadedMartian like this.
  7. I would commit voter fraud for you equable, you're like my brother. I'd spead so much fake news about your opponent on facebook just for you :p
  8. Make Canada great again! Oh wait we already are!! 🇨🇦 <---Was a flag on mobile lol
  9. Canada doesn't exist. What's Australia again?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. #PedroForPres2020
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. What is wrong with Trudeau? He has to deal with the orange Cheeto to the south. Trump is a baby. Give him baby food peas he cries. Give him a soother he shuts up
  12. I think you mean #Equableforprez2020
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. I like it haha
    Equinox_Boss and ThaKloned like this.
  14. #PedroForPres2020
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. This has nothing to do with my political campaign Can a staff member pleaser delete this messages. Next time go start a Canadian politicians controversial thread. I will argue with you there.
  16. That’s why USA needs a unknown leader then
  17. I'd say anything is better than Trump as our president. New president, new administration; I'm in. :)
    EquableHook and Windylava like this.
  18. I think people talking about Trump being bad are being controversial themselves, even though this is not a controversial forum
    607 likes this.