Controversial EquableHook for President

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by EquableHook, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Actually, EvilToade run for Prime Minister please. We do want our current princess.
  2. Capital R for RUDE Eviltoade why not replace the BC government while your at it? They block any means of progress for western Canada. Cough Transmountain Pipeline Cough
    FadedMartian likes this.
  3. I vote The_Mancub for President
    Otus_NigRum and EquableHook like this.
  4. Thats okay
    FadedMartian likes this.
  5. sure
  6. Happy you agree :)
    FadedMartian and Otus_NigRum like this.
  7. no i want president
  8. I'm taking this as a challenge.

Time to go misrepresent some statistics, get a camera crew to record me doing human things, make some soundbites for social media, and waltz straight into the EMC White House.
    TomvanWijnen, EquableHook and 607 like this.
  9. Excuse me this has nothing to do with the EMC campaign. Do not start this type of stuff in this area. This thread is NOT in the controversial section. I am sick of you profound topics within my threads. You have an issue of causing drama in the inappropriate parts of the forums.
  10. Well, actually, I was making a dig at every politician's leadership campaigns. Even the ones I like do this stuff. I have yet to see a political leadership campaign where this was not employed, so the dig was relevant to an EMC 'ME FOR PRESIDENT' thing.

What you said wasn't lol
    607 likes this.
  11. it's hard to remember when you legit put a Controversial indication on your political related thread IN the community discssion lol
  12. ik it was a joke