CONTEST-Win 100k!!!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by stormboy231, Nov 9, 2013.

1. i know, thats why i said you can use any other block as long as its not more then a dc of that block, other then glass were you can use 3 dc's
  2. What's the residence number? Or the number that the mall will be known by? Helps with my design :p
  3. 8402 smp4 mall
  4. Forgot to ask, do you use any texture packs besides default? If so name a few please, things can look better or worse together depending on texture packs.
  5. no, i forgot to say, when sending me snapshots plz make them default texture
  6. Can it be faithful? (same as default just a little more detail)

Doesn't really affect me since I'm submitting as a world file, just thought I'd ask.
  7. I can build it in cmp, not on SMP.
  8. np, as long as you give alot of snapshots i can copy over to smp4
  9. So uh, I would actually suggest doing something medieval style; like an open market.
    It'd be cool to do, and would require stone bricks and stuff like that. If you build walls around the area and have towers on it, you could even have teleports to different 'districts' of the market.
    ;3
  10. no need, i like my idea. you can design it anyway you want but im giveing tip's on the way i will let you guys win better ;)
  11. What's CMP :p
    Are we allowed to use blocks that you didn't list? Like sandstone. And do you want us to create the teleport stalls and the chest booths and stuff? Well I don't really see the point in making that since you don't need the teleports/booths until it goes on EMC, which by then you can do it.
  12. you can use any other block that i didnt list jsut 1 dc of it at the most, also plz do make the tp booth's and they have to be part of the lobby (that means no walls in lobby were they are)
  13. Do you just want the lobby then? I assume you want the entire mall. So how many different categories do you want, what color do you want them to be?
    Astros477 likes this.
  14. Will the rest of the building be above or underground. And can I use 1.7 blocks?
  15. Csp sorry
  16. you may use 1.7 blocks

AND PLEASE DONT MAKE ANYTHING UNDERGROUND!!!
  17. forgot to say, please make 16 floors (8 on each res) with different color wool on each, and make a 8-12 block hight on each floor
  18. Alright, so you want to use to make you the entire mall. And what is the length/width or is it just 2 separate 60x60 residences
  19. i think i said it befor but its 124x60
  20. i got 4 beacons, that means put in 4 beacons to your design :D