CONTEST-Win 100k!!!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by stormboy231, Nov 9, 2013.

1. A little bump :D
  2. Can i get that download : )
  3. Btw, plz pm me all the snapshots and world files.
  4. It's got loads of builds on it atm, I'm afraid :)
  5. How is everyone's design doing?
  6. Just a question, is the walkway between the two with trees or just the four block sandstone walkway?
  7. Normal sand side walk, btw the number of the mall is 8402 FOR BOTH RES'S

(Even tho one of the 2 res's has a different number I'm going to go gold and change both res's to say welcome to smp4 mega mall 8402)
  8. For anyone who makes a design that I think they worked hard on will get 1 stack of gold ingots ;)
  9. Oh um, btw how long until the contest ends?
    ;3 Do we get till beginning of Dec. or sometime around thanksgiving? Longer, shorter?
    :p
  10. 4 weeks and 4 days left.
  11. Just wondering where you got enough money for the 100k prize and all the extra supplies you will need. :p
  12. That is like, nothing what he asked for :p

Not to be rude or anything, but he wants a double-res mall with his custom touch..
  13. ik lol just wanted to put it out i will hop on a single player world
  14. I got all i need :p

i have been to emc econmy for over 500 days now, also have an awesome friend who is the other half of this project.
    just wanted to let you guys know who owns the other res and who is my partner/friend on emc. (floflo120)
  15. I ended up having to redo 4 hours of progress because Haro can't do math and did 59x124 lol
  16. If someone turns it in early and you absolutely love it, would you give an auto-win or just wait out the remaining time?
  17. No
    I made a new rule, no winner till 5 weeks pass (now 4 weeks and 4 days)
    xHaro_Der likes this.