CONTEST-Win 100k!!!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by stormboy231, Nov 9, 2013.

1. agreed, use as much of the items as you wish till it hits the limit
  2. ask me everything online i think this thread is spamming alot :p
  3. So no more minimums? I can use the good and lapis but that much of it will end up looking ugly..
  4. Should I build it 60x60 or 120x120
  5. 2 res's, so 60x124
    _Stads_ likes this.
  6. no more minimums, just max of 80 stack on gold
    its 124x60

120 because 60+60+4 because of side walk
  7. I'll upload some pics of what i come up with in 2 weeks or so, this should be fun. :)
  8. Alright good.

I'm gonna submit mine in a world file so you can actually go in the world and see for yourself, and if you choose to do it on EMC it will be a TON easier to copy over. Plus screenshots sometimes aren't enough :)
  9. Do you want it split in half because of the path?
  10. Lucky for me, I made a world with a LOAD of 60x60 plots spaced 4 apart for my EMC builds with World Edit. So I don't have to mess around with measurements, I can just get straight to it :3
  11. im going to have the winner build it, plus plz guy show me all the snapshots you can :)
  12. im going to pay extra 10k for the 2 res's to be one :D
  13. ..you said we just had to design it
  14. true, and i dont like to brake my word, so i pay extra with 2 dc's of gold ingets :D
  15. Can that be optional then?
  16. i really need it build 100% just like the winner build it.
    and 2 dc's of gold is very good, so i want the winner to build it.
  17. Well if I sent you the world files, it would be really easy to copy it over with something like Schematica. I'm afraid I'm out then, because of everything on my EMC list atm I would not have time to build this in a survival environment. Sorry :/
  18. you im okay with, as long as its world file, but for tho's snap shots
    so if anyone is doing world file you dont need to copy it over to the emc unless you want the 2 dc's of gold ingets :D

once again its based of if you win or not.
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  19. I'll see what I can do.
  20. I'm just saying... using all these materials combine will be very hard to look good at all... The types of materials you're asking (lapis, gold, diamond, quartz, etc.) will create a contrast making it seem random and not very well thought out... It would just seem like the builder only used the most expensive materials and botched it all together... I suggest using less "colors"
    DemonThunder345 and RockyCrag like this.