CONTEST-Win 100k!!!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by stormboy231, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Thx for the tips Xharo
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  2. 3 weeks and 5 days
  3. If everyone can send me pic's of how your doing so far that will be great (plz pm me, don't post on thread)
  4. 3 weeks 4 days
  5. 3 weeks 3 days
  6. 3 weeks 2 days
  7. :p Working Hard Trying To Think Of some Stuff to add To It :p
  8. 2 weeks 5 days :)
  9. Never A Friend Help..... My Friend Put Lava EveryWhere And Horses
    Talk About A Huge Clean Up...
  10. Can you PM me? I need just a bit more details, and i can build this in less than a day. ( homeschooled! )
  11. OK i didnt put up the floors and such cause i thought you could from the pics i give but my friend ruined alot of progress i made.... so im gunna show you what the outside walls will look like if you do my idea but only 1 wall cause like i said my friend destroyed like 1/3 of the building and i have been really busy lately cause i have a performance for a huge huge consert comming up(30-60k consert) And the preacice as been really late and trieding and with school just cant fit the time in so well lol here is all the pictures i have posted so far and some new ones 2.

Attached Files:

12. Am I late to the party? Just started off when I saw this this morning and it's looking good so far. :)
    And stormboy231, can you please edit the original post with all the current requirements so I don't need to scavange the comments whenever I need to be sure of a limit? Thanks.
  13. 1 weeks and 6 days

sure i will edit it :D
  14. 1 week 5 days
  15. 1 weeks 4 days