CONTEST-Win 100k!!!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by stormboy231, Nov 9, 2013.

1. I believe you HAVE to end contests at the time given, or it is illegal. It wouldn't be fair to others to not have a chance, however extending the contest would be fine to do.
  2. Yep, my point don't know my I posted mine at first :p
  3. Here is what I have so far... I know its choppy and incomplete in places, but I think it's taking shape pretty nicely :p
    I haven't started on the second res yet. I'll do that as soon as I have a slightly more concrete idea/theme.
    2013-11-11_20.48.42.png 2013-11-11_20.48.48.png
  4. Lol i told myself i wasnt creative enought for this but in a week when i get internet for my Computer again i will post the pictures i have so far Or sooner :p
  5. Remember pm me all the pic's.
    Bem just had a problem doing so.
  6. Am i Aloud to PM you what i have so far? I Got Internet back for a bit.
  7. What i have so far is it good? Its on what would be 2 Empire Res's

Attached Files:

8. Nice, just remember no walls on lobby, but walls on floors
  9. Bump

You can use up to 6 beacons in this :)
  10. 4 weeks and 2 days :)
  11. So what do you want the lobby to be like. The teleports are only gonna use up like 5% of the space, so what do you want in the other parts? Gardens? Not sure what you want..
  12. A gem floor design with glowstone, and also iron blocks lobby roof. Plz use as much glowstone as you can but don't ever do it.
  13. By any chance are you trying to mimic 2000? & I'll try for the patterns. So the other than the teleporters, we leave the lobby empty?
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  14. Lobby empty but floor design, and no I'm not trying to copy 2000 but the man is an awesome designer
  15. 4 weeks and 1 day
  16. Bump

4 weeks
  17. Ok here is some more Pictures got some more inspeation

Attached Files:

18. 2 tips: his res number is 8402, and you can only use 1 DC of quartz blocks ;)