[CONTEST] Wallpaper Contest Winners

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, May 6, 2014.

1. That is phenomenal. I especially love the amazing cropping job on the logo.
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  2. My entry currently. There will be 1,020 screenshots total and all of them will be hand-picked and all of them will have shaders.

About 105 screenshots \/\/
    Luckygreenbird and AlexChance like this.
  3. That cropping is the best, professional grade.
  4. *feels artist boiling up uncontrollably inside*
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  5. OMG.. its jabr.
    JabrZer0, FDNY21 and hashhog3000 like this.
  6. What size should the background be?
  7. As of right now you're currently ranked top two considering there have only been two entries! :p:rolleyes:
    queendiva1 likes this.
  8. Entries have to be entered via the submission form. There were 5 last time I checked.
  9. Well, I'll be darned
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  10. Hmm sounds like fun. Guess it's time to dust off the ole graphic design folder. ;)
  11. He's ALIVE! it says uve moved on when u do /p icecreamcow but ur alive!
  12. just placing paper
  13. Updated prize pools and prizes, as well as donor list.

If you are donating items, please message me with your choice of placing them in your vault, mailing them, or having me come pick them up. Thanks to all donors so far =)
  14. Can't wait to get started!!
  15. end of the day today. got about 300 more screenshots. below is about 416 screenshots (I think)
    sambish20 and Luckygreenbird like this.
  16. What you need is one of those programs or utilities for making photo-mosaics.

Seems like that's sort of what you're going for already.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  17. I took a little time on mine, tell me what you think! Empire Minecraft Wallpaper.png
  18. We'll 1st time just for the fun :)

Attached Files:

19. So we're not allowed to enter more then one wallpaper?
  20. Not allowed to use alternate accounts, therefore I do think it is just one per person, although correct me if I am wrong :)