[CONTEST] Voting Competition 2015 (locked)

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Sep 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perhaps daylight savings threw it off?
  2. Unlikely, this has been a reoccurring issue with TopG, this is not the first time.
    Keliris likes this.
  3. This has happened to me too, I just wait 14-16 hours instead.
    Ninja_Sheep likes this.
  4. Me Too:(
  5. So not really a 'vote every 12 hours' site.

Got foiled again by TopG this evening, rupee history shows I voted at 8:02AM, I go to vote at 8:08PM and get a message "You have already voted! Try again in 6 minutes.". I go and vote at all other sites, no apparent problems. Come back to TopG at 8:16PM, or 8 minutes later, and now get a message "You have already voted! Try again in 11 hours 52 minutes.".

It is seemingly random when TopG does this, as I have voted within a few minutes of the last time without problems, and then next time it does.

/rant
    luckycordel and Keliris like this.
  6. I only just realized that this was a 62-day contest...which means that voting daily was not enough to earn 75 bonuses.
    :(
  7. Some of the bonuses will be adjusted due to some voting outages.
    luckycordel, tuqueque and cadgamer101 like this.
  8. I'm assuming the results of the contest will be delayed slighty, due to the forum problems earlier? You guys must've had your hands full most of the day :confused:
  9. Yeah, I'm kind of expecting there to be a delayed result with everything that happened with the forums and all e-e
  10. Have any winners been determined? :)
  11. Looking for an update here please. I know the site got attacked and it only makes sense this voting contest got delayed but I think a little update would be nice.

AND, a little off topic, but how can Mineplex have over 45,000 votes on the 5th? I am going to say it, they are cheating some how, 9,000 votes day, pahlease...
  12. 40,000 online at peak hours is how.
  13. Any news on this jw?
    dresden72 likes this.
  14. Information regarding the winners of this voting contest will likely be posted towards the end of the month as the December newsletter. :)
  15. Thanks for the heads-up! I've been wondering about this, myself.
    _Ulti likes this.
  16. Aikar has to get me the data in order for me to get the results out. I've been daily pinging him, but he is a busy man. We'll have as soon as we are able.
    battmeghs, _Ulti, WayneKramer and 4 others like this.
  17. edit: my bad
  18. http://empireminecraft.com/threads/empire-minecraft-news-december-2015.60211/
  19. oh, my bad. why wasn't a link posted in here? that's where i would figure people would look for it at.
  20. Krysyy mentioned it would come in the news. It's best to read it when it comes out, anyway.
    TromboneSteve likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.