[CONTEST] Voting Competition 2015 (locked)

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Sep 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cool! im going to try to get to 75th bonus or 40 lets see XD
  2. I had received the same error message a few times, but I still see a reward in my rupee history.

Additionally, while I recently voted for all 10 sites, I received a reward from only 8 of them.

I did not receive a reward from MinecraftServers.net or Minestatus.net.
    WeezerNL likes this.
  3. B) Gravel is MIA!!
  4. SO CLOSE vote bonus 37 o-o
  5. B. Mine gravel! Note that this has nothing to do with the shovel being a voters shovel, but with the Fortune enchant. If you mine gravel there's a 10% chance that it'll drop flint instead of gravel. With the Fortune I enchant this increases to 14%, Fortune II raises it to 25% and finally Fortune III ups the chance to 100%.

And because a voters shovel has both the Efficiency I and Fortune III enchants there is no way that you'll get gravel, only flint. :)

See also the Gamepedia article on gravel as well as the wiki page on the voters shovel (note that there is no difference in enchants between diamond and iron).

A is nonsense, but still somewhat related because you'd need gravel to make coarse dirt.
    C is the total opposite because voters gear is perfect to mine clay from riverbeds. Especially if you combine the shovel with the voters helmet (because of the Respiration III and Aqua Affinity V enchants).

Hmm, maybe I should do more of these from time to time :)
    DeathPunchKitty likes this.
  6. Is anyone else having issues with Mine status.net?

Again, I've voted, the site says my vote was added, but no reward on my rupee history.
  7. Same. There might be an issue with their site. It has EMC as #1 in votes by a massive margin and all other servers show 0/### online.
    607 likes this.
  8. It has worked fine in the past and recently changed to allow voting every 12 hours.
  9. A few of them have changed as far as voting frequency I think. Maybe the vote page can add this info beside each site. Like 'Vote once every 12 hrs' or 'Vote once every 24 hrs' beside each one.
  10. Confirmed at my side. only 8 out of 10. Voting was ~24h ago for me.
    Also the last site on the voting page changed to voting every 12 hours months ago. Never had issues.
  11. Aw, I didn't know that... that means OrangeDuck607's day bonus hasn't been increased in a while... :c
  12. Omg Awesome! Ill try my VERY best to win the redstone or diamond block =D ^_^
  13. Question... if u have a 75 vote bonus (I literally just got it like 5 mins before this came out :p...) can u also qualify for the 40 vote bonus thing?
  14. Yes:

Players may win more than once in different categories if they qualify.
    607 likes this.
  15. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the 75 is for 75 increases from when the contest started and not a vote streak of 75. Only the 2 teir need simply a vote streak number. Other 2 are simply increases.
    607 likes this.
  16. If you read the OP, it says the first two are if you have a 40 (0r 75) INCREASE between now and Nov. 30th. The last two are TOTALS

Edit: Curse the sneaky ninjas :mad:
    PenguinDJ and ThaKloned like this.
  17. I got mad ninja skillz with those MS Paint skillz. They were taught in the same building :D
    607 and Dufne like this.
  18. Ok I got a quick question about this. Is each time you get a vote bonus you get a entry or is it if you are in a category and you vote once do you have to same chance of winning as someone who voting for the whole time?
  19. I think you get 1 entry once you meet the specific criteria for each tier.
  20. Same results for this evening's vote cycle.

Voted at 10 sites, only 8 gave rewards. No reward from MinecraftServers.net or Minestatus.net.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.