[CONTEST] Voting Competition 2015 (locked)

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Sep 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It doesn't have a name on it
    607 and SteamingFire like this.
  2. Sweet! Thanks for the event!
  3. actually it's more of a raffle >.>...
    you could have 200 people qualified for the Diamond Voter's Block but only 5 people will actually get one xD

Edit: krysyy you should change the title to "Raffle" =P
  4. Fair enough.
  5. Ok I don't think this is something on EMC's side obviously. But is there something I can do?

Warning: require_once(Crypt/RSA.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/minecraf/public_html/inc/class_votifier.php on line 3

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'Crypt/RSA.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/minecraf/public_html/inc/class_votifier.php on line 3
  6. Nice Guys we have #1 somewhere!
  7. Will be at 845 as of tonight, so T3/4 are kind of autopilot at this point. :rolleyes:
    Still, happy to see another one of these contests - always good to encourage people to vote more. :D
    607, DWmom, ShelLuser and 2 others like this.
  8. Sadly I won't be eligible for the third or fourth ones because of my vote slacking, but I'll try my best for one and two! :) Thanks for the contest, Krysyy!
    ShelLuser and GeistKitsune like this.
  9. This will probably help me vote more
  10. Cool, I like! :D
  11. Tier 1 and 2 is my best shot.. Brings out alt (Chris, you'll be seeing both more often :p)
  12. That is a PHP query issue, nothing anyone who isn't in control of that database can do directly. You can try to email their customer support contact if they list one on their site. Otherwise, just check again in a few hours.
    607, Krysyy and Kytula like this.
  13. If I keep voting I can be eligible for the first two tiers, but I can't make it to 400 in time (I'm almost to 300 though! Woot! :p).

Have fun everyone, and long live EMC :)
    dresden72 likes this.
  14. *jumps up and done* W00T! Been waiting for one of these!
  15. So we are automatically entered into this event? Including alts i hit 400 a few days ago so im ahopy im in the third tier :)
  16. so everyone who votes is entered automatically? :p
  17. Awesome! I like these kinds of contests =P
  18. Got an important tip for you guys though...

After you vote for the Empire be sure to check your rupee history! Because, as mentioned by some others above already, some sites can bug out a bit. They'll tell you that you voted while the vote isn't received by EMC. So always double check before assuming that you're done for the day ;) Though the top 4 sites (topg, serverpact, mc-mp and mc-server) never failed me so far.

But ok, this event settles it: I'll try to finish up my "voters gear review" this week, so that ya'll can get a good look at what you could be getting if you keep up your voting streak. For that extra little bit of persuasion :D

And thanks for hosting the event! Though it doesn't matter too much for me because well, I'm voting daily anyway (went past 300 some days ago) :)
    607 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.