[CONTEST] Pumpkin Carving 2017

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Guess I should've taken into account the lack of fly perms while designing in SP... Gonna be a difficult contest, that's for sure
  2. indeed
    EmpireMall likes this.

3. I don't know about anyone else, but I've made a ton of accidental holes in my pumpkin so far :p
    Baradar67, ShelLuser and JohnKid like this.
  4. Can i try? o.o

- Andy
  5. You'll need to fill out the application if you haven't already
  6. started today,....this is stressful.
  7. how do we reset it?
  8. Any idea yet?:rolleyes:
  9. pmss.emc.gs and we can reset it for you, if no one already told you :)
  10. I filled out the application.

- Andy
    cubefragment likes this.
  11. If we get to name our creations. I would like mine called "Breaking Free" :p
  12. UNDER 18 days remaining!

I hope you all are carving away!
  13. I should probably start designing mine... :p
    TomvanWijnen and Krysyy like this.
  14. Breaking Free pumpkin carving is complete, all good except 1 block the lag today got me on. :p
    Krysyy likes this.
  15. That's rad
    I'm spooked
    Send help ;-;
    cubefragment likes this.
  16. My pumpkin/pumpkin's face is awfully generic, but I hollowed and carved and had fun! So that's what counts, I think :p
    We3_MPO, cubefragment, Krysyy and 2 others like this.
  17. ...is it too late to give my pumpkin space to somebody else? I'm not going to finish it and there's no reason someone else can't have some fun.
  18. Welp, I've now started carving the pumpkin itself. Doing the entire thing in four days couldn't possibly pose problems, could it? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    TomvanWijnen, Jay2a and JohnKid like this.
  19. I haven't done any work on my pumpkin in 2 weeks because I haven't felt the stress of the deadline yet :p
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  20. I've just barely started due to homework irl and beyond a procrastinator.... I shall do it though!!!