[CONTEST] Pumpkin Carving 2017

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Think of this as a way to get free dirt. Unless pickup is off. In which case you get to watch it rot into nothingness...
  2. Sacrificing dirt to the overlords! ...let's hope they don't smite us for our insolence. :p
    khixan and SkeleTin007 like this.
  3. I've no clue what I'm getting myself into, but it looks like a tonne of fun! Count me in! :D
    khixan and NuclearBobomb like this.
  4. Updated list. 45 spots remaining.
  5. I might give this a try... the previous one was way too much work for me to do, but, if it stays open for a while, I might actually try this, I'm not the best at up-scaling real-life things though, so don't espect something good frrom me...
  6. I got in! Yay!
  7. I've entered, I have a plan or three for carving ideas. Question! When we get accepted when can we start carving?

Edit: Rip saw the 24th carry on
  8. Will we be able to fly / break dirt easily? Or should we bring our finest pumpkin carving shovels?
    Also... This has now reminded me to buy pumpkins for carving in real life.
    Sazukemono and khixan like this.
  9. I mean all I have to do is break stuff......I think I'm pretty good at that.
  10. I don't like it at all :( ....Have filled out my application 374 times now, and they all keep getting thrown out ....

... sorry, what were you saying? ...

.... which thread was this again??
    Rayaan5235 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  11. Updated the participant list. If you don't see your name and have applied, it is likely because you submitted an alt's name prior. Any family members that share an IP need to have prior approval from me in a private message.
  12. I'm in!
    Baradar67 likes this.
  13. Will all of the remaining blocks be replaced with pumpkin block? Are there plans to have a different block in the interior/center (glowstone/obsidian) for contrast?
  14. I plan to take a pic during the day, then make a ball of glowstone inside for lighting and get a picture at night. These two pictures will be used for judging.

The pumpkins are appearing across the residences and we'll start assigning residences to carvers shortly.
    Stone blocks on top will be turned into green terracotta. Dirt will be turned into pumpkins.
    AnonReturns and CDJS like this.
  15. Lot Assignments are now complete. Please check the OP for your build lot to get started!

Happy Carving!
  16. the opeee? what's an opeeee?
  17. Original Post. Look in the yellow writing 2 lines under the title.
  18. got it! thank youuuu!
  19. errr... I can't place anything at all? no ladder? no scaffolding? And I can't fly?:eek:
    not even torches to see what I'm doing once inside this mountainous pumpkin?
    I'll kill myself falling off this thing!
  20. Thanks for all the work on this wonderful Event Krysyy!
    *Can't Wait to Get Started!*
    *Logs on now - even though at work*

Don't get caught, don't get caught, don't get caught

Jk, I work at home... :S

BossSelf: You're Fired!
    GamerMe: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....................
    GamerMe: Hah, you'll never complete those orders without me!
    Me In General: Darn you adulthood!!!!!!!

Harp4Christ, TomvanWijnen and Jelle68 like this.