[CONTEST] EMC Comic Strip Contest

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Well the time is slowly coming and I need to about 3 panels left then add details to the rest of them...
  2. True enough, I just realized that there are only two days left. :confused:
  3. Very cool! :)
    takurashi and AliceF3 like this.
  4. Thanks! :D
  5. So the stuff is due in less than 24 hours and I'm rushing to get things done. xD Now aside from my obvious lack of proper time management (or maybe one or more of the examples from those few comments of complaints on life), I DO have a question.

In par with the rule against swearing. What about certain acronyms? You know the one I'm talking about >.>
  6. I mean, I'd assume that acronyms for swear words aren't allowed, since they're practically still swearing
    607 likes this.
  7. I still need to finish it >..>
    #Procrastination
  8. I hear ya. I've basically scrapped it and cut 10 to 9 to 6 panels :confused: Still only halfway with it all lol
  9. If only. It would've helped to lighten the kind of, but not really, darker aspect. Now that I've had some sleep and it's not 2am, I know how to comply appropriately. I dunno if I'm totally awake yet tho. :p "where's my coffee mom?!!!!" :eek:
  10. Ripping out my soul was painful
  11. I waited until the last day of the contest to view this thread.
    607 and Seanawesome14 like this.
  12. lel
  13. penfoldex and Kephras like this.
  14. I like it :D
  15. I like this and the fact that I found another deviantART artist! :D
    Thayf13 likes this.
  16. Submitted with about 50 mins to spare...
  17. Lol, yeah. I somehow convinced myself it was due at about 7pm my time xD it was yesterday I realized that it's 8.59pm.
  18. It only took me about 10 minutes to think of/make my comic. It probably won't do the best, because I put very little effort into it.
    607 and Thayf13 like this.
  19. And... Good job everyone who made a submission! 11:59PM!
    Thayf13 likes this.
  20. Awww! I was gonna post that! :p