[CONTEST] EMC Comic Strip Contest

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Just wanted this message to be seen, it was left unignored
    Sorry if this is not allowed, but I want to know if this is allowed
  2. I have about 3 panels down, on my mind, the rest will be coming soon...
  3. Do we get to know if you got it or not?
  4. If you mean get the comic strip to krysyy, you do not get to 'know' as such but if you clicked the "submit form" button at the bottom of the form you sent the comic strip in, she should defnitely have it.

If you mean win the comic strip (Which I doubt and that is why I put this one second just in case) then the top three winners will be posted at the start of next month most likely :p
  5. Krysyyjane9191 please update item/rupee prize pool. Thx!
  6. You can, but only one grand prize will be given out.
  7. Left unignored? Huh?

Just to be sure, it's minecraft related, not per say EMC related, right?
  8. Correct.
    captaincraft300 likes this.
  9. You have to place it in your first vault page for retrieval or it will not be added.
  10. It is in my vault.
  11. First page also. I moved it to the very bottom right :)
  12. I'm Using Power point To Make Mine, And 10 Panels Won't Fit On 1 Slide. Am I Allowed To Use 2?
    AliceF3 and 607 like this.
  13. Now the item is gone but not on the list krysyyjane9191
  14. She'll update it, don't worry, just be patient a little bit, she can be busy too :)
    AliceF3 likes this.
  15. Where Do We Upload It To?
  16. Please read the original post to see where you submit it. Though, here is the link for you, as you asked. :) You can use imgur to host the image.
    607 likes this.
  17. Thanks! :)
    FDNY21 likes this.

18. I'm Using Power point To Make Mine, And 10 Panels Won't Fit On 1 Slide. Am I Allowed To Use 2?
    nessamoo7, Yesterday at 2:31 PM <--------------- No one answered me. I don't know if i'm allowed 2 slides
  19. I asked a similar thing but I think we can add all the images to one album on imgur (or similar) and submit the webpage. Just looked at the form to submit and it's by webpage not file, so it should be easy enough
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  20. You can submit it as a album in imgur if you would like. I will update the list this afternoon. I was pending one payment in that batch.
    607 and AliceF3 like this.