Congratulations EMC! 400k Members reached!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Feb 27, 2016.

1. What's considered extreme for chest locations?? Just curious.
  2. There are some chests hidden so well that you can't even really see them; you have to just go, "Hmmm, I'll bet there's a chest there," and hope something happens when you click. I would assume those are extreme.
    ShelLuser, 607 and Krysyy like this.
  3. Like if you found it, you are a darn good scavenger hunter.
  4. When you find a chest and are like 'Whoa that was easy', sometimes there is another close by that is not so seen :p (Just from my experience)
    607 likes this.
  5. Okay, so my real question is....Are there any hidden 'under blocks'? Like, I have to break a block and quickly click a chest beneath it before the block reappears?
  6. Yes and no ;) No because you can't break blocks there. Yes because it's well hidden :p
  7. There are none that involving breaking a block and being super fast to click under it. :) And none that require block-glitching, either, though there ARE some that need ender pearls to be reached (like the super obvious one on top of the EMC sign in the front).
    607 likes this.
  8. When you enter the area and there's that place with the armor stands and the lava streams... is there one in there? because I looked EVERYWHERE and couldn't find one and yet I had a feeling there had to be one in there somewhere.
  9. Actually, there is one (that I know of) that requires block-glitching. Cause normally one can't be IN a slab block. :p

This! I've been seriously thinking there's one hiding in there somewhere.

There are more. Thus far my count is at 38 Chests. (I'm thinking 40 total.) I've been making a list of them as I find them. Seems a strange number to end at, so I believe there are still more. Am I hoping too much for staff to confirm just how many chests there are hidden around? Just curious cause I am challenging myself to find them all.
    607 likes this.
  10. 1st chest: Marlix Helmet
    2nd chest: Ore Buster

After finding a beacon in, like, the fifth chest I opened, I didn't care what I got after. Coulda been dirt, it wouldn't have mattered.

_Obscenely_ generous.

Thank you Aikar, Krysyy, and the rest of the staff! Congrats for reaching 400K!
    ThaKloned likes this.
  11. Corrections: You're correct, Hashhog. No glitching. We were all doing this the hard way. XD I found that the chest is actually visible from a different angle. In which case, I accidentally counted it twice, so my count is currently at 37.
    ShelLuser, 607 and We3_Nub_ like this.
  12. Well, I've waited for this long to actually claim any chests. The reason is school :( When I claimed these, I knew where 32 of the chests were, and I also found one more when I claimed with the last account.
    Here's a list of the loot I got by using 7 accounts:

• Chicken Skewer x4
    • Momentus's Toothpick x2
    • Marlix's Bow x3
    • Ore Buster x4
    • Dragon Stone x16
    • Dragon Stone Fragment x128 (2 stacks)
    • Mineral Mincer x2
    • Marlix's Leggings x5
    • Marlix's Boots x5
    • Marlix's Armor x1
    • Dragon Poop x2
    • Super Dragon Poop! x1
    • TNT x256 (4 stacks)
    • Diamond x256 (4 stacks)
    • Obsidian x192 (3 stacks)
    • Enchanted Golden Apple x16
    • Bottle o' Enchanting x320 (5 stacks)
    • Emerald x320 (5 stacks)
    • Diamond Horse Armor x3
    • Enchanted books:
      • Fortune III x1
      • Feather Falling IV
      • Sharpness V x3
      • Protection IV x3
      • Projectile Protection IV x3

Later I've found out that there's more than 33 chests, and I wish I had found the last one's before I claimed anything. Still, I got som really good items, and it was much better than what I got last year:

• Diamond x416 (6.5 stacks)
    • Emerald x832 (13 stacks)
    • Obsidian x640 (10 stacks)
    • Bottle o' Enchanting x640 (10 stacks)
    • Diamond Horse Armor x9
    • TNT x32
    • Momentus's Toothpick x1
    • Nether Star x1
    • Dragon Stone x8
    • Enchanted books:
      • Silk Touch I x12
      • Power V x5
      • Fortune III x5
      • Sharpness V x4
      • Protection IV x4

Anyways, it was a good event. Congratulations EMC for 400k players! :)
    We3_Nub_ and Dufne like this.
  13. Is it still going... I missed alot of things
  14. /event is still there, but they did say that it would end at the end of the weekend just ended :confused:
    We3_Nub_, 607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  15. I did it. This is what I got:

2 obsidian Dragon poops
    1 Marlix Bow
    2 stacks of bottles of enchanting
    2 stacks TNT
    16 Diamonds (From one chest)
    2 other things I forgot :rolleyes:

16. Clearly the best sever by far
    IamTheNub likes this.
  17. It's still going? I thought it was meant to end a week ago, thought I read somewhere that it ended on the weekend after the initial release of the event. Unless I read wrong, it's always possible, but that's what I thought anyway :p
    IamTheNub and Patr1cV like this.
  18. >_> I keep forgetting. I'll get it soon.
    IamTheNub and MajorHaze like this.
  19. Eh, 2 weeks and bit really isn't all that bad.

Gave more people time to enjoy it, which is what it was all about :cool:

Now full steam ahead to 500k!!!!
    IamTheNub, 607, FDNY21 and 2 others like this.
  20. Of course, more people to celebrate this great milestone, not complaining but just wondering as I thought it said it ended a week ago :p

I'm sure it won't even be long before 500k, what a milestone that will be! Half a million! :)
    IamTheNub, 607 and Krysyy like this.