Congratulations EMC! 400k Members reached!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Feb 27, 2016.

1. When it does close out and the chests aren't able to be obtained. Can the chests be lit with a I'm here sign. Cause i'd really like to know where they all were and exactly how many i missed.
  2. But then we wouldn't be able to use those same hiding pace tricks for next time =P
  3. yeah at a half-million we gotta like give some kind of special armor that is like dimand unbreakable to all players!
    its gotta be epic that's all :)
  4. Oh, well i wasn't here for the 300k event but i do realize the same place was used just tweaked a bit.

I actually thought that for the 500k event it could be a different location on the sea. Multiple pirate ships at a dock with a few near out at sea. That would be beyond sweet.
  5. It's dragon tombs all over again... /s
  6. I don't think so, that would be a bit overpowered. The leather unbreakable armour available from voting is already overpowered enough as it is because of its attributes :)
  7. Do you mean leather armor or iron tools?
  8. I did mean that, that's my bad! I dun goofed >_< Post edited, thanks Dufne :p
  9. This event is officially ended and I messed up by not going home after the event. When I logged in this week, I started with a swim in Frontier (-1307,482) lava and lost all my loot that was not soulbound. If I were faster, I would have logged out before dying and have the volcano kid dig me out....
  10. Yup. My alt started suffocating, but I switched server in time and BigDavie saved the items.
  11. Thanks.. That worked.