Community Brainstorming Session 101

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Krysyy, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Shops are all about the misfortune. If they put a sell sign, chances are they want you to sell to them to maintain stock. When somebody buys from you, do you feel bad that they are losing money on blocks you mined?

Also, I think Aikar will add a sell shop for the newer players where they can sell their items they gathered.
  2. But then the malls won't keep in stock.
  3. Guys, It would be nice if you can put an access sign (auctions orso ) at the front side of the chest, and not only above the chest, that would be very easy ;-)
  4. #bump

I've been thinking, since there appears to be a lot of programmers on EMC, that it might be nice to have a forum for them to chat about programming things(such as the poor multithreading joke Apple pulled off at WWDC) and to collaborate on things and get tips and help.

Just an idea.
    607, SoulPunisher and pat2011 like this.
  5. 42/10 would visit everyday of my life for 12 hours a minute.
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. It's be full of me making thread about me trying to deconstruct the meaning of Aikar's gists :p
  7. I think it would be nice if you could have a 'search' in your rupee history. I have over 350 pages and that makes trying to find one transaction quite difficult.
  8. Yes. I would like 3 ways to filter:
    Name
    Amount (Less Than, Greater Than, Equal T0)
    Date
    607 and Amazin_Swordfish like this.
  9. Exactly
  10. Another 'suggestion'. Is it possible to make buttons look for an access sign in the same directions as they are for feature signs?
    http://empireminecraft.com/wiki/feature-signs/#activating-by-button

:)