Community Brainstorming Session 101

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Krysyy, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Then you can use /wild n, /wild e, /wild s or /wild w, it will take you to the outpost you want. Works the same for the wastelands, with /waste n, /waste sw, /waste c and so on
    607 and RainbowChin like this.
  2. As said earlier you can use the direction after the /wild to tp straight to it.
    So /wild e brings you to east wild spawn.
  3. Thank you ItsmeMatheus and Rainbowchin! This is exactly what I wanted to know how to do! I will use these commands and it will make it so much easier. Is this in a wiki anywhere I can refer to? I looked for this in the past and must have overlooked it.
    607 likes this.
  4. BACKPACKS i want backpacks please
    sonicol1 likes this.
  5. What if you made the recipe requirements something like 10 million rupees and 50 dragon eggs or something exorbitant like that which very few players would actually manage?
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. moar devs?
  7. I'm not sure Aikar wishes to leave 'brand expansion' to other devs. nor would he want to leave DT to other devs. :) But I could be wrong. you can ask him. :p

I guess it'd be pretty cool to have multiple games under the Empire banner, all with the same moto of 'play your way', fun, family values. I just think any direction that way now will harm EMC. And we should stick with Minecraft and make it great.

Players would simply complain about the ridiculous price and begin pointing out all the reasons it's ridiculous and demanding it be changed so they can get this cool thing that is out of their reach.

OP stuff should simply never enter the game, regardless of price. (I'm not sure I even agree with the promo's we get, but they aren't too OP I guess). Due to it creating unwanted separation between OP players and non-OP players. And because it create drama. <- IMO
  8. So be it, we shall give Minecraft a few more years before expansion.

That makes sense.
    607 and ISMOOCH like this.
  9. The ability to teleport to outposts. It could be a block or a specially placed portal at the outpost but would cost rupees to place and maybe a monthly rupee charge so that people arnt just placing them anywhere.
    There could be portal room or a portal building in the town with a portal for each outpost. For a higher monthly charge portal owners could limit who has access to the portal.
  10. Dragons ._.
  11. I heard that this was being created, but a cross-server chat would be pretty cool. So when announcing a big event we can switch to cross-server chat and announce it without having to constantly change the server we are on to announce the event to all 10 servers...I hope that makes sense :D
  12. I don't think it will ever be like that, once big cross server channel where everyone can talk, far too much spam lol.
    What is being worked on however, is cross server PMs
  13. Yes. Global chat is on the to-do list =)
  14. What everyone needs: Lava walls
  15. when i said "dragons" i didnt mean like enderdragons, however i am looking forward to the dragon tombs ..... what i meant is a pet dragon, kinda like a horse
  16. I have it on my local computer and have started the code, but put it aside to help with testing and roll out of Aikar's.

I'm hoping to make it so that you can opt in to listen to any/all town chat, but only post to one at a time. I don't want to make it too easy to spam all 10 servers at once.

It's going to happen in smaller steps, but that is the idea.
  17. Won't that be possible with dragon tombs?
  18. yea, the dragon tombs that are always a week away.
  19. I wonder if it would ever be possible to allow world edit within plots for paying members? More limited of course, just simple wand commands and placing of regular blocks and truly confined within player owned plots. Perhaps there could be an even higher donation spot for those who wanted that.
  20. No, that would not be possible. Would such commands consume items?