[Coming Soon] EMC Upgrading To Normal Mode

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Lol. Charmander wants normal. Lol it's gonna be ok Onaj, Normal will eventually come out
    onaj likes this.
  2. Goal is before 1.5
    onaj likes this.
  3. I have decided that we require a Chicktopia. I'm sure everyone grasps the concept, but I'll lay it out for you anyway. A giant world full of Chicks and Chickenheads. I mean Chickeneers head, not the hip-hop chickenheads.
  4. A dimension run by the over lord Chickeneer himself ? It's the apocalypse !
  5. Nice! Can't wait! But it means much better armor for me!
  6. Oh, god reading the first page. If Withers do spawn. I'm never going to the wild AGAIN!
  7. Can u make the chance of finding a wither Skelton more Higher PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    And the chance of getting a good enchanting to plzzz thx u bye :-D
  8. No. Making the game easier is not what we want.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. I think the chance of getting them (once you're at the fortress) is just fine. :)

And the enchantment change would... ehrm... ruin the economy Aikar's Head
  10. If you want to find wither's faster, just ask a member if they'll politely show you where the nearest un-harvested fortress is, and just hang around for a while. Or ask if someone will take you to their nether farm, and just be nice and orderly while your out there. You get both the withers, and the exp from the encounter. two birds with one stone :3
  11. :confused: WITHERS?!? If so may God help us all. >_<
    RainbowChin likes this.
  12. lol, they won't do that
    trent948 likes this.
  13. I know, but that would really suck for the unsuspecting of a random wither XD
  14. are we in normal mode as of now?
  15. Nope, still on easy :)
  16. ugh... buts it kinda funny because i was caving yesterday and zombies (not holding anything) kept dropping carrots and potatoes. lol I was thinking that was some of the extra things they dropped so assumed we were in normal.
  17. Carrots and Potatoes are regular drops of zombies regardless of difficulty.
  18. Im down bonz, i can help you build it lol.
    AlexChance likes this.
  19. Don't do hard mode!
  20. Well, my friend, if you look at the title, it says normal mode, not hard, so I don't think hard is coming up.