[Coming Soon] EMC Upgrading To Normal Mode

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Nope, just the difficulty is raised to Normal and some special mob drops.
    1998golfer likes this.
  2. Better get rid of that, or place many warnings. Because anyone who dies in that can claim PvP against you.
    1998golfer and 607 like this.
  3. technically no, because he wasnt aware a player would fall for his trap
    1998golfer likes this.
  4. That doesnt really matter, unfortunately. Intentional or not, anyone who dies due to a player made trap has been PvPed by the trap maker, even if it is just for mobs.
    1998golfer likes this.
  5. So let's say theres a mob grinder. It is meant specifically for mobs, but if a player gets curious and falls down the long hole and dies, then you would be considering that pvp.
    1998golfer likes this.
  6. It would be hard to accidentally fall down a hole that is enclosed. Also, if the trap is VERY obvious, then that counts as "warnings" towards the player.
    1998golfer likes this.
  7. just place warning signs. signs are cheap to make and work great as a mob/player switch.
    also you will have a good point in an argument if a player claims pvp for falling into your mob grinder or defense system.
    1998golfer and 607 like this.
  8. I fell down a mob grinder once and died. i was wondering how it was working and fixing it up at the same time, lost all my stuff
    1998golfer likes this.
  9. [quote="IcecreamCow]

When you're hungry and don't eat, your hearts will go down to half of one heart instead of half of all your hearts.
    [/quote]

Hmm can it be where in Utopia wild , you do not lose hearts to hunger. That can be a new supporter perk in a way :)
    1998golfer likes this.
  10. I thought it was like that anyway? Although it would be nice if hunger didn't go down at all in Utopia.
  11. Just got done liking every post in this thread. Enjoy your likes :p
    607 likes this.
  12. Does anybody know when "Normal" mode is going to be launched because I cant wait much longer! xD
    1998golfer likes this.
  13. According to the OP, it's got an ETA of 2 weeks :)
    1998golfer likes this.
  14. tnks alex
    1998golfer likes this.
  15. I though it was that's why I though the difficulty would affect the amount of mobs :)

Thanks for informing me :D
    1998golfer likes this.
  16. I had so many alerts. I was like, "What the hell?".
    1998golfer likes this.
  17. another good thing would be a wilderness mineral reset putting every diamond ,coal,etc.. back to where they were i'm saying this because i don't want to pay 50r for a diamond
  18. ... Just walk out for more than 5 minutes, or use nether travel. Barely any of the wild's resources have been harvested.
    Philovanrood likes this.
  19. i am unlucky at mining
  20. Well then how would an ore reset help you?...:p
    SoulPunisher and 607 like this.